Monday, February 9, 2015

They always learn when it's too late

#throwtotheveryback 

hey peepoz! current site is back & publicized :) y'know i feel v touched by afew of my readers, for making an effort to reach me just to ask for invitations to my blog
came across an article one of these days about dad's. and i randomly felt this, this pic could express how i feel. so..

OUCH! I DONT KNOW HOW GRANNY GOT HERSELF SCALDED THIS BADLY LIKE SHE LITERALLY HUGGED THE WHOLE POT. i mean, it's THAT deep! my heart so pain la! aunt brought her to the doc and it is said that she's gonna recover in a week or two. god bless! 

an evening spending few hours catching up. 

Then it was lanying's birthday dinner with Jolene and her. Initially craving for steamboat but changed of mind when we hopped into the cab hahaha 

Birthday girl! Happy birthday and thanks for always being available :)

Yep, since we all haven't and wanted to, we pay our first visit @ SPRUCE. 


Nice ambience with awesome people. Dinner was good with a pint of beer best! most importantly the girl did enjoyed herself 


None to my likings on the menu and so i chose tenderloin steak.   
Enjoyed my night with the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment