Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What's real between me & you ain't none of they business

so far so good december, continue to stay in this way please. happy with my loots, they all fits perfectly. have been splurging too much these days like receiving new parcels every 2 days or 3. i think it's time to cut down a little even tho fat makes no noise about it.

TGIF.

A replacement of the old cross, interlocked hearts. 

Just when i needed these :D i think i can never stop having tidbits even when i reach the age of 40/50. hahaha 


Lol why my friend like that? He claimed there's 80 percent of resemblence Hahahahahahahahaha! 

Oh my sweet little chubby baby why you so cute?!?!

Aww. Loving my perfect make up that night hehehe been some time. X proud to be born, fair :P


It's such a bad look when a female is salty all the time..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment