Wednesday, December 3, 2014

they want you to say what's on your mind but they can't handle it



firstly i would like to congrats the newly weds melvin & nash for finally stepping to a new phase in life by tying the knot :) y'know you're "old" when you're constantly receiving wedding invitations instead of birthday invitations huh?

haven't been very active in my social platforms because i've been spending so much time out with my friends. finally got some personal time spending it how i like. i literally wasted my saturday by sleeping half of it away. decided not to let it go to waste since i'm alone and so during the night was a short boozing session @ club july with my favourite girl yunhan, had our dinner there as well. coincidentally bumped into nicholas & co. as well as joanna egg and elson. jingting & xiaohui joined us not long after and decided they're gonna chat over a bucket of beer when yunhan and i were already done with ours. ended the night quite well :)

ahh hate the lousy resolution 

finally a clear one. at least better than the previous ones.

can never feel any better than waking up to my parcel :) grace met up with me for jap food and afew bottles of beer at yt together with maverick. felt a little tired after drinking and so i decided i should head home for a short nap while waiting for jodi to call knowing she's gonna take some time but was then forced down to yewtee to join the guys for drinking @ 2am when i woke up from my nap! holyshit.. wasn't that bad though as i get to do some catch up with melvin after quite some time, a pity shaun wasn't there..

idky but this song's been stucked in the back of my head since sunday night. 

我们都说过
无论以后怎样都要好好的
不要忘了当初有些天真许下的承诺
当你不开心时 让我为你唱首歌
就算在大的风雨
手拉手一起走过
我们都说过
无论贫穷富有都要好好的
不要忘了当初我们的路是怎样走过

today, i finally show up and made it to the long-planned-but-always-fail (because of my absence) sushi feasting with my dear girls liling and yunhan. it's been a decade since the three of us last gathered. had a lot of inside jokes and definitely a lot of laughters. ha ha remember i wasn't a fan of raw salmon until some day when i was being forced to try one and surprisingly learnt to love and appreciate it gradually. today, the amount of salmon i ordered actually frightens yunhan. muahaha never gonna stop having salmons despite the rumors that says consuming salmons causes the growth of maggots in the brain bullshit. 

always sleeping at 5am in the morning, waking up at 6pm in the evening. and having to deal with this shit seriously sucks big time! seems like there's nothing much i could do about my screwed bodyclock because i've tried so many ways to, but then failed. tried on a different sleeping pill that my doctor prescribed thinking it might help to adjust my sleeping time a little by consuming it at the correct time but it only made me sleep so much more than usual like maybe a 18 hours knock out? and allowing me to have more comfortable sleeps that's all, other than that, it did nothing to solve my problem sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment