Sunday, December 7, 2014

a letter to heaven

生日快乐小狗! time flies, you've left us for 1 and a half year.. how i wish i can wish you personally in face but it's never possible. my phone no longer receives any spammed calls or text message from you :( happy 24th, miss you so much.

you'll always be remembered.
with truckloads of love. 

the craziest thing you did one fine day, asking me out for breakfast at 5:30AM after drinking because you said you wanted to have your breakfast with my company but i refused. then there you were screaming at the top of your voice over the damn phone, making a din at clarke quay in front of sam insisting to eat with me. an hour after i hang up, you appeared at my doorstep with sam and the first thing you said was "hello! 你讲你懒惰不要出来 ok lor! 不要紧我买早餐上来跟你一起吃. 我还有买给你ahma吃hor!" with a smile, semi drunk. but you got a bad scolding from me instead "cb你来人家的家, 你要带朋友, 你不用先问人啊?!" hahahaha and then both you drunkards made a mess at my place after washing your feet, the both of you just naturally walk to the living room without drying your feet with the floor mat. i remember how furious i was, because 你们的脚ganpua肮脏!! even after washing your feet, the floor is still BLACK. thinking about it makes me feel like laughing now! hahaha. and after you're done eating, you walked into my room and sat on my bed side, needless to say, you got another scolding from me so loudly that woke my granny up :x "你进去人家的房间不用问啊? 谁讲你可以做我的床?! 你出一整天的门, 裤子confirm肮脏lor出去啦!!! :') then you lanlan went to the living room for a stick of cigg before leaving...

so kelian. but seriously you annoyed the hell outta me buey tahan! miss you a lot. and happy birthday once again, i hope you're doing good in that safe place. 放心, 我很好 :D xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment