Monday, November 10, 2014

Your shining light will be my guide, leads me to a place, where I don’t need to hide

trash talked by many, hated by some. guess how many fucks i give? it's less than one and close to none 

weekends always flies by in a blink of an eye.. was supposed to be at Jacqueline's babygirl's ONEderful birthday @ chevrons but gave it a missed as time clashes. celebrated kelvin's advance birthday at Jbar together with tianshun, his wife, kechik, tengwei, his gf, xiaoming, mingfeng, keongkeong and the rest of soonseng people. the music was soooo good except that my khaki jolene oh wasn't there with me for the Saturday night rave unlike the other Saturday nights in the past. and when "crazy baby" played, it reminds me of my late best friend nah weilun. sigh nightlife have never been crazier than it was with him.. moving on, baobei and i left at around 1am.. too tired for night life already. jialat!

对我疼爱有加的宝贝 虽然经常惹我生气.

15 secs on stage. BRUH, thumbs up! lol! a pity i can't upload any videos here with my phone. anyone knows of any app that's able to upload videos other than YouTube?

our first two pics together Anna.

pedicure done for the month, Barbie pink so unlike me. 
errrr when was the last time i had bird nest? more than a year i guess? used to have it almost everyday in the past and now the habit seems to kick in after having a bottle at home. 拖外婆的福 :D


绝无二句. muarks

Have been feeling nausea yesterday noon when i woke up. thought it was the cause of hunger but as soon as i had afew bites the feeling of throwing up became stronger. sigh gastric probs! -.-" 

 Despite feeling so sucky, I would still have a small portion of rice because there's a pot of my fav yong tau fu soup in the kitchen. that's why granny always say 我有口福. 每次不必讲, 我一有回来外婆家, 就一定喝得到外婆的ytf. 还是吃了家里的饭和汤最暖胃, felt a lot better after consuming some.. 

Lazed on bed the whole day and Valerie came up to granny's place to do some catch up as we're supposed to have dinner together. While chatting, I got a sudden crave for magnum almond and so i phone him to get it back for me when he knocks off, then this playful bf said to me that i didn't give him any spare cash he got no money and he's not gonna be back soon. (I'am his treasurer) :P BUT just 5-10 mins after we hang up, he's already back with a magnum on his hand. hehehe! Get to see baby alaryce for a short while when we send val back. Seeing her do all kinds of different expressions, even baobei's heart melt... Received an app from xiaohao baobei asking if i'm asleep? hahaha idiot la how can i be asleep when i'am online? Ke ai. and his motive was wanting me to bomb wei hao. haha mission accomplished within half an hour, island flat! swear this pirate kings' gonna drive me crazy. idk how many times i've thrown my phone for it. :/ 

How very true. 

i'am always confident of how a person feels for me. and yep, i'm proven right. no further elaboration needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment