Thursday, November 13, 2014

Nothing lasts forever, this is all we get, now we’re holding on together, hanging by a thread.

I knew I matured when I realized every situation doesn't need a reaction. Sometimes you just have to leave people to continue to do the lame crap they do. The first thing that comes to my mind is that they have got nothing better to do. Oh well oh well, stalkers gonna stalk, players gonna play, haters gonna hate and fakers gonna fake. Idgaf just gonna continue doing me :) 

People often thinks that somebody's posts are about them. Truth is it probably isn't, but they see themselves in it. Suggestion, don't get upset with the mirror, fix the damn reflection. Ha

So grateful to have friends always there for me no matter what time it is when I need them they'll always be there. So thankful to have a brother like Weilun.w! I was in a foul mood last night and he immediately came to meet up with me after I randomly phoned him at 12midnight asking him for afew bottles. Had a tiff with my bf.

So we spent the night at yewtee food court exchanging thoughts and meanwhile reminiscing the past. How I wish I can turn back time, when we were just 14. Everything and everyone were so simple naive and true. Happiness was as easy as just spending time with friends enjoying what we were all doing. We don't go for brands or fame unlike now, the realistic world that often make us learn the hard way. Jeff initiated to send us back and then memories started flashing again. It can't be helped not like as if I can control my mind neither can he. Haha if I were to continue I guess this post would be a never-ending one. Hurhurrrr~ :) hmmmm. 


Cause this is my space and I got all rights to speak and pour my inner thoughts. I don't like playing games cause I'm not a hideous kinda person. If you dislike it, don't read. You're not oblige to visit my page anyway. But if you're just too interested, feel free to. It's always open to public here :D 

The truth always come to light. We all knows right? 

My all time fav khaki haha

No comments:

Post a Comment