Saturday, October 11, 2014

They teach you that the truth is good but when you say the truth everybody gets offended

Hmm hmm I guess it've been a repetition to say that every Friday's a routine for me to accompany fat for his weekly report yea? Well this week, it's a little different, a little more joy to perk us with the companion of the little terror Enni :D 

At the Lim's family hub. 

Going nude for the rest of this month. Also did youngersis' nails on Thursday since I've got nothing on and my lazybum dozed off without me :(

Happy me finally got my hands on this pretty lil lipsy after so longggggg. Thank you baobeiiiiiiiii. 


because i know you’re always there, there to catch me when i fall, there to listen when i need to vent, there to hold me when im cold, there to make me smile when im down. (and because a plain picture itself is too mainstream hahaha) ❤️


Always keepin me accompanied when I'm alone waiting for him to be done.

And urgh! I guess because I skipped lunch and dinner yesterday and had a few cups of beer that causes the extreme discomfort in my gastric since this morning. When was the last time I had to sit on the corner of my bed dealing with and forcing the gastric juice out repeatedly in a row not being able to have a good sleep? Today, it happened again. :( FELT EXTREMELY UNWELL FOR THE WHOLE DAY that I literally hugged the dustbin from sunrise till sunset! Not exaggerating. Worse was when baobei couldn't be there with me due to work (but thankful cos he rushed home earlier than usual)

Only felt better during the night. Swear never to skip my meals and consume alcohol anymore! 

Spent an hour or more having H2H talk with Jolene baby after so longgg. haha! I think we both sure looked like idiots laughing in front of our phone screens. LOL! And while I'm busying with my phone, baobei accompanied granny chitchatting in the living room throughout. AND THATS ONE REASON WHY I LOVE HIM! 

Silly I love you :)

Throwback! Pictures taken at USS with valeriee, jingting and Rachel. 

THIS!! 

 

Well I normally take critics as compliments because people wouldn't be talking about you if you weren't cut above ya? So when I hear people saying negative stuffs about me, I pay it no attention, I give it no energy because those are all distractions. Instead of getting upset or feeling badly, I'd always remind myself that they, don't talk about ordinary people, they talk about exceptional people :)


Birds of the same feather flocks together and you bitches are pigeons

No comments:

Post a Comment