Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Silent but observant

awesome sundate with 6 other awesome couples out at universal studio for HHN4. before that, baobei knocked off early like 3pm & got me my brunch so i don't have to skip or pack my own food. napped before heading out to meet up with the rest of them at bukitpanjang 163 for dinner. 
and since we're at vivocity, the craving for salted butterscotch became strong hehe and there my baobei satisfied my craving! 

greetings from uss HHN4. 

a total of 7 couples out & indeed we had fun! but maybe because 2 years ago baobei and I have already went to experience the kind of Halloween night they have there in uss, this year may be quite boring for us. yes coincidentally we went tgt 2 years ago carrying diff status tho.

these pictures pretty much sum up our day spent together. and am loving all the random shoots of beautiful moments of the both of us captured by joanna when we aren't aware :) Hehe! 

we were considered quite fated to be able to meet each other there twice the first one inside uss the other one out. clement sissy! :) 
after the entire night queuing for rides & the haunted houses experience, we decided to settle at 126 for our supp without john & Valerie as they went off first. only managed to tuck ourselves in like 5am after cleaning up. yawnz! mad tireddd. can never get back my "party till 6am" body back anymore.. I know it's kinda funny to say I'm aging when I'm only 22 but yea I can feel my health deteriorating though, if I were to compare now with the 3 years back me. 

got up like 2pm plus for toilet trip and a stick before heading back to nap till 5pm. samurai burg again & double macspicy for our first meal followed by collin's western the next. 
still suffering from some discomforts prolly due to the crowds, lightings and motion sickness from the rides at uss that causes the loss of appetite. well i hope I'll feel better when I wakes up tomorrow. awesome date though :) 

I won't entertain you with a reaction. I mean who are you? Solid people never crumble. YOLO 

Back soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment