Friday, October 31, 2014

It's okay to be a lightstick sometimes we need to break before we shine

dragged my feet out to the saloon to have my hair done after a whole 2 months of not doing anything about the ugly roots. heh heh it was a surprise phone call from the always-missing velle sissy (even tho she's never missing from me) waited for her to have her haircut and off for my brunch! so madddd hungry. and it's a fix for pepper lunch whenever Joey's around since he hates jap cuisine so much. 

And wtf? I heard taking naked pictures of oneself and sending to an opposite sex is a definition of loving themself. yes no? OMG I CANNOT RIAOZXZX .......

YESSSSS! finally met up with my sushi khaki cos she's back from Korea after 6 longgg days. to me, it's long because it means i'am not gonna have any proper jap cuisine without her. yumyum 

Went to pay Papa'Y a visit since he's been bombing my phone for the longest time. muahaha and he gave me a very very cute hand phone kum lighter. buey TAHAN forever treating me like a small kid :)

so what's for the night? drinking and slacking at yewtee area with my dear dabian liling then home to heat up the dishes granny prepared for baobei after his OT. too much ketchup so juicy! :P

why do i have to deal with such problems every morning? :( Forever having 胃涨风 problem. medications seems useless to me already SUCKS! and my annoying bf, bugged me for movie yesterday night. but wait, I wanted to watch let's be cops for the longest time but he's telling me we're gonna catch kungfu jungle with zhiyi jingting tianshun & rachel. but as soon as we were all seated then i got to know that we were actually watching sifu vs vampire. SIMI LAN. lol, I got the clumsiest bf ever and it makes him cute at times, AT TIMES ONLY! LOL okay he's quite lucky because the movie was quite hilarious. will be back as soon as i can. so looking forward to the weekends! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment