Sunday, October 5, 2014

i don't ask for acceptance nor will i ever fiend for it. either you grow with me or you go, that's simple.

had a splendid saturday night well-spent with the Lim's family of four together with the newly weds elson & joanna. 


Bali Thai for brunch earlier this noon with the angel Joey. He specially travelled all the way to woodlands again this time round. While at the later part of the day, had dinner all whipped up by chef wilson lim. I guess we should all give him an 8 out of 10 points because it is usually rare for man to be able to make such tasty dishes. Well, it was more than just catching up with little Enni busy entertaining & playing with us :) a little sweetheart at home can actually boost your mood uh.

So what now? They're switching to us to prepare the next meet up dinner prolly next week and i am having a hard time what kind of dish I can come up with. Ohhhh headache! 

I mind my own business and I'm living my life doing things that make me happy, try it sometime when you're too bored :)

Green curry have always been my first choice when it comes to thai food

And I regretted choosing mango mexicana over the normal soft drinks they serve not knowing there are a mixture of lime juice with mango which causes the twirling effect in my tummy right after my meal :( Gastric haven't been feeling good since then. 

Throwback with my babygirl.

My man feeding en xuan. 

The little hair stylist. 

Hey baby! 

Hahaha! Got feel leh hor? 阿姐拍新专辑. muahaha. 

27th sept at zeh's wedding. 

I don't showcase every high or broadcast every low.. I'm more interested in living my life than proving I have one. Come on?

And he said you were beautiful that night

Don't hate on what you can't imitate, sit back take notes & evaluate, concentrate while i demonstrate so next time you wont need to hate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment