Saturday, October 18, 2014

I'll be happy because you said I must be

planned to get my dbl choco from cbtl before meeting jolene & bf because i was too impatient to wait for the bf to fetch me there as i was MADD famished! travelled to westmall first as it's been a long time since both joey and i do some catch up. so while catching up he also accompanied me wait for bf. insufficient time to get my craving satisfied, sadly.. 

Ootd

heyyyy baby! am really considering to get the similar camera because you just simply have to snap and it's amazing beautify function gives a dreamy effect that every fucking woman would love as much as I do.. Aww but the first photo looks abit fake though. haha :x who cares? i'am not ugly irl anyway :P

settled @ 359 for tzechar while bf and his colleagues proceed with their daily boozing sess. ha ha abit boliao i know but no~ look below! 

LAI LIAO LOR. This girl started her drinking pattern liao lor. LOL!! 

did so much of ketchup with her these few days we practically laughs and criticize on the same fucking thing. never get sick of it. girls, learn to love yourself plz. 

unexpectedly, a tiff with bf because we hardly do.. but fuck once i flare i give zero fucks. too bad! haha thanks for bearing with me my fatty.

and most imptly, thanks for the baby who's always there. like finally, the only person I feel SUPER COMFORTABLE spilling ALL my emotions to. i tend to fake a strong front but y'know everybody have got weaknesses. and since forever, she's the only person I'll never hide my feelings to.

club July to chill.

met up with my fav girl Valerie scal :D and also prolly because she's a Gemini, we shares the same character & temper. aiya in short, we're just so alike yet different. haha nobody understands this but i know she do.. as soon as i got home, the bf called on the dot, coax me til I'm willing to go home with him. hahaha xiaojie piqi he says 


quoted from jingjing's twitter. find it quite true and relatable. 

since he's got enough time to spare, for a quick lunch with me, he came back with tianshun. yea i know he looks damn haggard with his untidy mustache and tired eyes, cos he's too busy working for me :/ 

met up with grace maverick and Jodi xiaomei finally, for sushi again :D Yea, I had lunch with baobei already and immediately had sushi next. too hard to resist you see.. I am a sushi lover no doubts 

and oh did I mentioned that I splurged on clothes again? :( forever spending money and then it fits so perfectly that i wanted to back to get the other 5 colours with the same design. so glad baobei did not forbid. 


握着你的祝福走完这旅途.

you're still the one who knows me best, and you know i do too. it was really an unexpected text. 

thanks for loving me forever like you said.

No comments:

Post a Comment