Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Happiness comes when you start appreciating what you already have.

baobei brought me to cwp kuriya fish market to get my favourite mentai sushi and salmons before fetching baby pzyra & cousin to ikea @ tampines. we were considered quite fortunate to be able to sit down and have a good dinner despite the crowds there. too much laughters baby brings :) 

was so pissed with him the next day after drinking together with damien tianshun & co. and so i thought maybe both of us needs to have our own spaces, I went home.. he came back to my crib drunk -.-" and still agreed to drink when Jeff called him at 2am! holyshit we only got home like 5am and i knew he's gonna skip work. DUH

so after getting our lunch fix, met up with the usual cliques for a short booze before paying little terror enni and the lim family a visit at their crib. baobei then brought me to kovan for my favourite hokkien mee and chee cheong fun. never get sick of it. yumyum in our tumtum.

baby for sale! any takers? :p

STOP TALKING TO ME STOPPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment