Saturday, October 25, 2014

只要你幸福就好我可以不计较.

thought we're just gonna proceed with our initial plan of catching a movie but ended up meeting his elder bro instead because he was in a low spirit, his uncle and younger bro came along and so we had dinner together. it went a lil chaotic at night when a fight broke out. and i injured my leg so damn fucking pissed that i got nowhere to vent and instantly rang Jolene up. grrrr! i think it was also my first time raising my voice at his younger bro and i felt utterly remorseful after afew days though he was partly at fault. but i was just too angry I hope he knows I didn't meant to do that.... (Even tho he's really naughty at times) 

My man really NEEDS to go for a hair cut! I cannot look at his thick and mushroom-liked hair every now and then. tsk so untidy but he's just too lazy -.-"
LOOK. the sharp pain even tho it's merely a slight cut. Zzz! Angst at the highest level.

well on sunday morning, baobei set alarm and woke up early to get me kfc porridge as i've been craving for it for the longest time. heehee! YUMMMEH~ 
spent the later part of the day at cousin's new crib together with the maternal sides' cousins and our lil smiley princess pyzra! :D her smiles and grins are just able to boost not only mine but everyone's mood. oh my darling! 

whipped up a simple dinner together with biao jiefu in the kitchen while the rest were just lazing at the living room. air-fry the chicken wings, and prepared spaghetti, smoke salmon and also seafood chowder. simple dishes like these with awesome companion makes me happy :) 

decided to meet up with this bitch as i was too bored at home when baobei's at work. settled out brunch at mos burger and then we had some fresh salmons and mango sago dessert. songz! and while i was chatting with jolene, this eewin sent an audio note to disturb her hahahaha knowing she's fallen sick and still annoying her on purpose, evil eewin. 

At the later part of the day, David my favourite cousin came along to join us together with Eewin's bf. Shopped around before I left to meet up with my man. cpf board to get things done but they couldn't get my info from the system so I'll have to contact the main hotline for assistance -.-" waste time. 

hahahaha. so ke ai polka prints wear out together. noelle's signature for my fav sambal grilled fish and this time round I tried their potato salad instead of mashed potato. so sad to say it failed me badly! 
and as usual my man had his medium well steak. 

happy girl me was brought to daily scoop to have my craving satisfied! :P met up with David and naidi for some short boozing sess before home! 


No comments:

Post a Comment