Saturday, October 25, 2014

And from now till my very last breath this day I'll cherish.

made full use of the PH as it's only the extra time baobei have for me other than his usual off days.. woke up early & did a quick preparation before heading to woodlands centre for the famous seafood soup!

it was sooooo good other than having us waited for more than like an hour.. the fish was so tender, the crayfish at it's freshest and the prawns were too juicy! not forgetting the generous serving of minced meat even tho' the soup was only half filled or lesser than that. I will definitely go back for more! 
 
These 3 bowls cost around $28.
-4A woodlands centre #02-11
-blk 19 marsiling road as well. 

So baobei and I headed to paragon after having our fills, wanted to get him a gstar pants but the one i eyed on was already OOS. SO ANGRY :( 

And my this lao hor open big mouth. it was supposed to only be gstar pants but he eyed on another one at evisu when I brought him in. grrrr! $455 leh uncle.. anyway, it's supposed to be his birthday present so shall let him pick then. 

next was to serangoon nex shopping mall to meet up with his fam. spent the whole noon at the mall till prolly about 6pm? Proceeded to ECP next for some seafood and fresh breeze along the pavement near the seaside. oh my! The lots were fully occupied so crowded I almost went bonkers -.-" seriously have zero level of patience leh me little bit little bit vent anger de.. Only had afew bites because of the mood ruined. Baobei then brought me to another place for dinner and also packed granny's. 

hehehe baobei have been off for consecutively 2 days! :) keeping me well-accompanied and waking early for my breakfast. went to try the mee hoon kuey that he said was "sooo good" but i find it okay only. But of course above average :)
Home for a short nap before heading for our dinner, I got no idea why but have been craving for salmon so badly recently even tho i'am having salmon like almost every single day :( and so baobei brought me to granny's place first to pack her dinner before heading to have a truckloads of mentai sushis and also sashimi. hehehe! Homed, cleaned up and ready to sleep but he forced me out again! grrr act like he's still having his off days to clear. 

Hahaha 

heated up the croissant baobei got for me from delifrance and left it on the table for my breakfast before leaving for work.. and he knocked off early again :) Came back home to fetch me & off we went to Jurong again. my first time going into the station with him and so fortunately! the machine was down, hahaha waited for less than 10 min and he's out already. hohoho! proceeded with our plans, but first we rushed to get me food as I was famished! it seems almost impossible for me to shed off fats when I'm constantly looking for food and am always hungry :( packed granny's dinner and my lovely baobei initiated and persuaded granny to come along with us wherever we go because he's afraid granny would be so bored at home alone. :) SO MUCH LOVE FOR HIM OMG. (Only for ytd) hahaha. 

After sending granny home for medications, helped her on the aircon before she turns in. Fetched my fav cousin David after he's done with his basketball. So it was upppp serangoon for the hokkien mee that youngersis recommended. An additional chilli cost 50 cents for each plate. So proud to be a spicy taker because youngersis was literall tearing while eating she said. hahaha! Giving it an 8.5 out of 10 :D 

Well this was just another side order cousin bought, and surprisingly the chee cheong fun tastes just like what I always have from Malaysia, so smooth and thin with generous filling and a very light sweet sauce. HEN HAO CHI. 

Afterall, our dinner costs us $90 just 3 plates of hokkien mee and a plate of chee cheong fun. FUCK YOU FATIMAH! 

knew it. she forced you to. but anyway, good luck.

We were only at question 2 when I asked baobei. And he went frowning & said "wa cb" HAHHAHAHAHA LOLOLOL! I CANNOT TOOOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment