Monday, September 22, 2014

when you truly love yourself, you don't have enemies. they may hate you but you're too big to hate them back :)

i think i'am supa hardworking recently. been waking up together with baobei at 6:45am daily to pack breakfast for granny and he'll then proceed to work aftermath.  besides, we have been sleeping real early as well, like prolly around 11-12am. sometimes without cough syrup or beer to aid me for an easier sleep, i would then turn in like only at 3am :( it's always like that! 

been used to taking naps right after breakfast with granny & youngersis everyday waking at 12pm for lunch. i think i don't have to mention whom i had lunch with right? haha


look at our cheeky lil princess, so smiley! finally seen her after a long long time.. we all love you babygirl. 
can't wait to have my own! hao ke ai, look at how she grabs my little finger :'D
line video call with baobei while he's at work becos he misses babygirl too. and also Jolene, coincidentally joanna and gan ma were both beside her, so they get to see baby tooooo! haha Jolene says she likes baby's hair! :/ 

yesterday, a very rare guest came to join us for sushi feast. guess who? Eldersis lorrrrr. always looking for people to acc her for lunch whenever she's at her husb home. and luckily she apps me at the right time.. 

wo de grace very good de. always agree to send me back to bf's place after lunch even tho' she gotta work after that. hahaha. and i think I'd always take her for granted. muahaha! bf knocks off earlier than expected and so he waited for me at home.. few mins before reaching, i told him 下来帮我拿bag leh.. 很重leh. but when i reached, he asked 你的bag leh? i showed him my handbag. LOLOLOL!! he thought i was carrying a few paperbag a of heavy clothes but actually i was just pulling his leg. muahahah what a bad gf. his face went from -.-" to :) saying i fooled him.. Heihei. for the first time after so many months, baobei and I finally took afternoon nap. was already 7pm when i woke up hungry! went to brush my teeth and wash my face before switching on the lights & waking him up. told him it's already 7! he mumbled "lj ! 又要骗我.. 七点, 七你的头啊. i continued "你看你的handPhone lor" 

he merely opened half his eye to doubel confirm. And......... my silly and sometimes stupid, bf, jumped out of bed in panic shouting "huh? 今天礼拜啊?! 不是!! 是拜一!! 死啊迟到了..." i broke into laughters telling him it was 7pm instead of 7am! he blamed me for fooling him again hahaha but i said i only told him it was 7, i didn't said it was am or pm right? he himself blurrrrrrr la. LOLOLOL then he laughed at himself.. went to wash up and then brought me to noelle's signature again for dinz. FORGETFUL ME ORDERED THE WRONG FOOOOOOOD. makes me so grumpy and disgusted because salsa grilled fish was never my thing and never will be. tsk! it was supposed to be sambal chilli grilled :( fml didn't even finish half of my dinz. 

couldn't sleep because of the nap earlier and so i decided to do a lock screen and changed baobei's wallpaper. hehe, uploaded it on fb and insta, no idea why i hav problems uploading videos here. so... too bad. 
 
Overdues overdues 

Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment