Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tzx

Here's to the most persistent boyfriend, who tried to bring me back to life when i was still trapped in my own world, depressed and insecure. He's so different from the other bf-s that I used to have, normally they would just accept me & my flaws for who I am and the wrongs that I was doing unlike the current one. He showed me the right path where I should focus on, tried to change me by making me a better person, blending himself into my lifeless world when I was only busy numbing myself not being able to face the outside world after a failed r/s that I've wasted for 7 years close to 8. I didn't knew his reasons and intentions when blending into my life was to let me know how it feels to see someone you really care for, wasting their life locking themselves in the room just sitting and waiting for everyday to pass doing practically nothing until one day when I was pretty much sure that he, have slowly began to be someone important in my life, I hated seeing him leading the life I led, and how when all the disgusting and useless people ruined my whole world because of what I was doing, I stopped and tried stepping out. I got to admit it wasn't as easy as just stepping out and being back to my normal self at first but he patiently guided me through till now, a healthily happier and matured me. 


Even though he sucks in expressing his own feelings he's got the best thoughts for me no matter what he do. It was hard for me to get along with him & his weird character at first but as time passes, I guess I've found the way to deal with and understand his silence. There's always a reason for his doings, no matter i agree or not because it's always for my best interest. And even tho he've made mistakes in the past, I believe our r/s weren't that stable and mature at that point of time when both our minds/world were corrupted with narrow minded & paranoid peoples. I trust my instincts that he truly felt sorry and would make a better boyf before deciding to give him a chance to repent. Those who knows, know.. 

I probably didn't thank him enough for bringing me back to life when he was the only person who's so persistent about us, against the entire world. (Not forgetting afew of my supportive friends who trust that I would never do those despicable stuffs that others maligned me of) that's why there's a saying it is unnecessary to explain to those who don't trust you, and that goes without saying the people who trust you, don't need any explainations from you but I am really grateful god brought him to me. I was once very negative about him, and was overly judgemental about all the things he've done. To be frank, he was once the first person in my list that I used to condemn. Nevertheless, his patience towards changing me for the better, showing me that my life could be so much livelier and meaningful than just dealing with nasty people with vile and vicious character ruining my entire world changed my impression towards him. He showed me who I can rely on, who I should and shouldn't trust even tho I was too stubborn to follow back then but the truth came to light as time passes. He gave me all of the reasons why I should distance myself from people who would only do nothing but harm to me, gave me all reasons to stand up for myself even if it means standing alone, showed me that he will be there for me even if the whole world is gonna go against me and that they don't matter at all as long as we're ignorant to their dramas. And for all and more of what he've done for me, I want to hold his hands and do the best for him with no regrets at all, even tho at times he really gets on my nerves for being overly passionate towards every single friends of his. I'm willing and always will stand by him no matter rain or shine. Because I owe it to him for the happiness I feel right now. 

The tips to be able to overcome all obstacles was as easy as being truthful showing each other how and what outsiders have been doing trying all ways to break us up but still standing as strong as one. Thank you baobei. Happy 7th monthsary.

No comments:

Post a Comment