Friday, September 19, 2014

Today will never come again. Be a blessing, be a friend, take time to care.

I think it needs to be said that everyone is their own person and can do as they please and if it has no direct impact on your life then shut the fuck up and keep your opinions to yourself. 

like I've said, the best companion for a sushi feast have always gotta be grace. she'll just reach my place in less an half an hour after a call from me. but today, maverick came along with us. okay fml, can't stop splurging on clothes everytime i'am out. tsk, but maybe becos i'am quite self conscious about my appearance, I hate wearing similar clothes like every week or people seeing me in the usual clothing in months. it is boring! moreover, my fat doesn't refrain me from spending money, that explains why I'm such a spendthrift. 


kudos to my bao, happened to come across this in fb and it is spreading! :D so who says 好事不出门坏事传千里? just in case you don't know, he's the boss of villa's kitchen located at clementi ave 4 blk 431. people, if you're searching for good food at Econ price, you should be there! :) 

i'am always blessed with nice friends. grace sent me all the way to baobei's place right after brunch! :) did the laundries and hang the clothes while waiting for baobei to be back from work. 

OOTD

alright so it was jln malumalu for aunt's birthday dinner. finally gathered after so long.. heehee 


so basically, it's just like any other tze char and the food was like on an average 5 on the scale of 10. the most awful dish was the shark's meat. oh my gawd I just literally spit out at my first bite. eew it taste like jelly. 

anyway, raging mode ON! i was happily blogging while waiting for baobei to be done with reporting and he made me switch app to chat w him. guess what happened next? MY WHOLE PHONE CRASHES. SO FARKIN PISSED! 

Happy birthday my dear girl. Luv u!

Discussed our plans for marriage and making of babies earlier. I know it's a tad too early but I don't wanna give birth at a later age. Haha kiasu me I know. But it's baobei's idea okayyyy. Shall consider before making harsh decisions.. 

Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let bitterness steals your sweetness. Take pride that even though the world may disagree you still believe it to be a beautiful place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment