Saturday, September 6, 2014

Throughout life people would make you mad, disrespects you and do you bad. Let god deal with the things they do cause hate it your heart will consume you too

gotta admit it takes me longer time to fall asleep whenever baobei's out of sight. and it always seems the hardest in the morning where he've already left for work so i'd always hope i don't wake in the morning :/ hates dealing with tummyache early in the morning especially when the skies are still v dark. tsk yea that was why i'am awake so early still, cos i can't get back to sleep already. so let me continue from where i stopped in the previous post. 


after visiting papa'y was to meet up with mr.angel for sushiiiiiii. actually he's really nice to specially travel down just to accompany me have my fav sushi cos i was craving badly for it la.. and the fact was that he sat down and watch me eat, catch up a lil & he went back. tell me where can i still find such an angel? muahaha. forever laughing w this idiot, no matter where we are, we can actually create so much sound pollution by laughing our ass off without giving a damn if anybody's lookin at us. lollll

wo de baobei :) this was an overdue i just found from my folder realizing i haven't uploaded yet so just share it here.

our virgin experience at noelle's signature. the layout menu seems similar to aston's but the food served was surprisingly better! the best part about a main served with two side dishes is that it was charged at an economy price so whatcha waiting for peepoz?

baobei had steak served with cheese fries & coslaw while i had spiced herbs fish with mashed potato and macaroni cheese topped with tortilla chips. awesome combination but the serving was too big and as usual baobei have to be my rubbish bin :p


after dinner with his fam, we went to a nearby petrol station to get Haagen Dazs as we were randomly talking about ice creams. hehe thanks to his sis for being so sweet as always, she got me my fav coffee flavored. yea i've changed my type, i no longer sticks to strawberry anymore. 
that's for my mum and dad, not forgetting all my beloved friends and baobei. love you guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment