Friday, September 12, 2014

the trouble with most of us is that we often would rather be ruined be praises than to be saved by criticisms.

hehehe managed to quickly snap this heart-melting sight when baobei was deep in sleep last night. I use this as th caption "he would always have his arms opened for me" because this pictures actually shows how he's ready to hug me to sleep even when he's already sleeping. he never fails to do so since day-1 just that i was too lucky yesterday to be able to snap it. 
sweet dreams darling. thanks for always being there to catch me. 

lunch on lanying and it's always on her whenever we meet. becos she says that i'am not working, so i don't have to foot the bill. hahaha pretty blessed actually. well, i was amazed by nic today when we visited villa's kitchen becos he waited for me to reach before he could prepare my dish, and just to double confirm if i want my sides to be replaced by fries rather than the coslaw becos he remembers that i don't eat veggies!!! y'know i'am actually v touched. cos we aren't close friends and he actually remembers. sometimes such lil thoughts meant a lot ok! 

villa's kitchen had their menu changed, a newly revised one. salmon teriyaki was gooooood! am looking forward to try more of their new dishes. people, what're you waiting for?

went home to visit daddy as it's been a Long time since i went home. happy baby jumped on me the moment he sees me :) an hr later received a call from baobei asking me to cab home to meet him before it's too late to prevent myself from being trapped in traffic jam.. OMG and then it began to pour so farkin heavily when i reached, was almost drenched but the very kind taxi uncle alighted me at somewhere convenient after i paid.. 


spent hours on it, part of zeh's big day. well i finally had all of the ears printed out. thanks to lanying as well, if weren't her i wouldn't be able to print it today. hahaha her Bluetooth saved me! 

prepared early dinner for baobei before we head out to meet up with his mum. a short booze before heading back home after movie plans cancelled. baobei insisted on bringing me to awfully chocolate even when i already said it's okay i can have it another day, which makes me a lil happy actually. but also becos i'm not in control of the wheels, he totally have ways to just drive to amk to get me my brownie :p 

And today, he bought an extra choco for me to try. so it was the usual salted butterscotch (also my fav) and hazelnut crumble. sad to say, i don't really fancy the combination of hazelnut crumbles w/the choco. still prefer butterscotch, and so baobei finished it up with his sis and sis in law. Heihei

you'll always have my back and i know i have yours. 

came upon this quote in fb and i decided to share it here w all of u. have a good night and sweet dreams. signing off here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment