Wednesday, September 3, 2014

thank god I found you

hi firstly i would like to thank a few of my readers for the feedbacks and comments if you are one of them you know who and what it is all about. i may not be very good in words or expressing my gratitude but everytime i receive such emails, they makes me feel so appreciated. 

alright so it was a simple date with my fatty nothing special as i've mentioned earlier on that we are gonna scrimp and save for better plans.. my day ended quite awful because of the sudden nausea i was feelin halfway through dinner that made us rush back home. and it is always 如意油 that aids me to a much more comfortable sleep. endless gossips with mr.angel and he's forever that sweet. it seems effortless to him to bring laughters to me everytime anytime despite my good or bad mood. 

难得我的宝贝笑一个我当然得赶快拍张照啦 :P he's especially sweet yesterday. muahaha even tho he pisses me most of the time 

Look who i visited today? papa'y have never forgotten me despite the distance and seldom catch up. he always initiates to look me up by spamming my phone even tho at times i am still sleeping and also forgot to return calls when i wake. he would continuously spam me for the rest of the days till i return his call. hahaha so kewt right? but i didn't did it on purpose becos most of the times i am sleeping and doing chores no matter I'm at baobei's place or granny's. so today i took out some time to pay him a visit, packed him the usual food he would always eat. he's always elated to see me and express how much he dote on me but forever complaining that I spend too little time with him. prolly becos both my grandfather have passed away, and because both his sons are away, i'd always regard him as one. 



y'know i find it so ridiculous when i came across people doing door-to-door sales selling insurance! INSURANCE YOU MEAN? what?! i am pretty sure the technologies now are advanced enough, why do sales person end themselves up in such a sorry state? 

happiness is as simple as having your arms wrapped around me, watching you sleep soundly beside me under your embrace. muack

No comments:

Post a Comment