Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sometimes your circle decreases in size but increases in value. Let it happen

actually i have already expected him to skip work the next day after elson's wedd. reminded him that it was his eldersis's birthday and then suggested to give her a treat. so we proceeded with our plans to jack's place with his mum bro sis n sis in law. 

lambs and fish for me. if you know me, you'll realize i am never a "one-type" person. i am normally a fickle person, even when it comes to food. i can never be satisfied by one type of food, that explains my choice when it comes to mains. it's always two or three types, combos suit me most! 

lunch on us, i hope zeh appreciates such small thoughts.


just few hours after brunch, my fatty bugged me to prepare early dinz for him againnnnn. nonstop eating :( and of cos it applies to me too. cream chicken macaroni with hotdogs. simple yet filling. 

fingerfood and a short booze with valerie @ July together with baobei. love evenings like this. 

was just making a casual remark about y recent crave for Haagen Dazs but my baobei took it seriously, went to get another tub of strawberry becos his bro finished half of my coffee :/ everyone loves being pampered who doesn't? 

hahaha. he can be sweet at times.

an impromptu trip to jem with his sis, main concern was to get her stuffs from muji but i ended up with bags of clothes and briefs and food for my fatty! :p coincidentally bumped into junhong there the epic reaction when i tried to disturb him when he's not aware of my presence was really hilarious! hahaha. high tea shopping high tea shopping. life like that! f yea!


after a long day at jem, westgate and imm, we decided to settle our dinner at ajisen after meeting up with weilie. when was the last time i had ramen? 

mini croissant from Paris baguette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment