Monday, September 1, 2014

sometimes i wish i were a kid again. when skinned knees are easier to fix than a broken heart

back, fellow readers and stalkers *wide smile* both of us decided not to frequent clubs or spend on unnecessary stuffs anymore, saving for rainy days and maybe soon our big day? maybe maybe. his momma have been prompting us about applying for bto.. its not that i am unwilling to, i hope she understands but i got to do what i should to protect myself & at least not risk my future cos i am still not very sure if things would change anytime. i mean ya things are good now but afterall we've only been tgt for like 7 months. even the previous 7 years of r/s didn't assure me enough to apply a flat leave alone a 7 monthy. on the other hand it's also becos of my own insecurities, i don't wanna choose and waste my time on any guy who don't have any plans on settling down, we're aging.. We can't chase back all of the time we've lost you see. but i hope of cos, he's the right one.. 


really appreciate sweet lil gestures like that. at least, my friends would think of me even when they're overseas :)

few days ago, accompanied fat and john to one parliament to do their OT. and we passby this Capitol building finding the banner very interesting. 

whenever baobei sees that i'am too bored accompanying him & his fam, he'll initiate to get me ice creams. yes i am just THAT easily satisfied :P

hahahaha most of the people can relate ya? I can't, cos I'm not married yet. but sounds pretty funny so i shared w dad..

I think he THOUGHT i'm like having phobias in marriage becos of my failed r/s previously. It was just a random pic la actually.. and he tried consoling me by saying not every marriage are as bad. of cos i know~ But out of 10, 9 men cheats outside even thought they know their way home. with or without kids, I'm sure when a guy decides to marry any woman they've chosen, they're sure they want to spend their life with her and that the women they chose makes a good wife material ya? *winks*

back on track, yea i know i've been the biggest worry & headache for mum & dad and i know they loves me a lot. they supports me financially even when I'm already 22 and should be working and planning for myself. and i can't deny, partly becos i know my mum & dad will be there for me to rely on, that's why i didn't really start hunting for any jobs. another reason is becos my bf doesn't wants me to work as well.... Hmmm. But if any job opportunity knocks onto my door and suits perfectly for me, i wouldn't hesitate to get back on my feet again. afterall i've been slacking for way too long. close to 2 years already! 

They say I've put on weight and I look better. Of course better than being a skinny skeletal monkey :) Looking back at those skinny pictures of me makes me wonder what the hell was on my mind at that point of time man! Lol but some people like it that way I guess? Prolly cos they're not born naturally petite, I'm glad I am. Even tho I am considered petite no matter how much weight I gain, but sometimes I do feel like a short humpty dumpty ok! 

LOL HA HA HA! I was trying to make my lip thick enough so that i can look like her* but failed. sorry mouth too small :P

OVERTIME OVERTIME~ 

Thanks baobei I finally tried this! Nomnom ^^

At some point of time in our life, we have to walk away from the people who don't appreciates our care & concern that actually meant well at least we ourselves know we've done our part and our starting point were out of good intentions. gotta save yourself or nobody would.

No comments:

Post a Comment