Saturday, September 20, 2014

seeing you go through what you put me through is priceless

an impromptu brunch together with maverick rayhan and grace @ pastamania on Saturday. before i start, i would like to wish maverick a happy birthday even tho' he might not see this, okay idk if he will or not. hah 

cabbed back to baobei's place to do the laundries, quick prepare before he's back from work. wonder why I'm always washing clothes? hehe been splurging too much and be ca u se my fat has peculiarities on his worn clothes. even if he only wear it down to pack food, he would still think it's dirty and would throw it in the basket for me to wash.. apart from that, he always say 我不这样做你哪里有东西做? whenever i nag at him. hahaha idiotic. 

overdue pics! an impromptu k session with his fam after reporting on Friday. supa worn out! 

my friend... just know how my bf controls me too well, yet on the other hand, knows i would do what it takes for me and my loved ones even if i gotta go extra miles. i hope i would start working in no time, plz grant me with a suitable and comfortable job to adapt with lao tian ye! :')

Anyway, I'm proud of you too my girl.

Chuuuuu*

hahahaha. I did it deliberately cos it's always me calling him instead of him when he's working. so, he passed! hahaha

saturdate with my man, my dear eewin and her bf naidi. virgin try at ssikkek Korean bbq like finally after a year! because this bitch promised to bring me there since like last year?!? lol. had a gr8 time laughing from the heart. she's one of my most irritating & annoying friend ever! but also the most truthful one :')


hmm, if you ask me, i would say it's quite similar to the traditional bbq steamboat except the marination part. it's authentic Korean style. for me, I prefer the spicy pork and the ribeye. best! so darn fuxkin fulllll. 
one of the picture i luv the most. Aww! 

next was to Chinatown for a supa longgggg and tiringggg boost. met up with rachel & tianshun there. yuanqing & sky joined us a while later. initial plan was to meet up with my girlz liling and yunhan. been a decade since we last met up and they're waiting for me :( 可是我就是每次都放飞机. hahahaha. i think they have the highest tolerance towards me. plz do not give up on me my dear girls. :P

sweet treats from the sweet girl Rachel. 

a picture of us before ending this post :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment