Monday, September 15, 2014

if you accept your flaws nobody can use it against you.

there's something i can't understand about some "weird" people, the thing about them is that they are too used to feigning ignorance. not like as if they don't know what they did wrong? but fancy reacting and behaving as if they were right all along. the sad thing about them is that they never repent through mistakes so it is always people walking in and then out of their lives. but nah i no longer feel a tad of sorry for such people anymore. they are not worth any of our time. YOLO :) 

only a word to sum up my sunday, good. finally a time where both of us spend quality times together and only us, even tho' we met up with tianshun and wife at his place at the end of the day.. it wa rather peaceful :D

hahahahaha my fatty finally got used to me and my habit of taking pictures *before and after we're out. so he felt pretty weird when i did not bug him for a pic instead, he reminded me to. muahaha. not bad 

Forever so calm and emotionless. blablablaaaaaa. 

decided that we should settle our dinz at villa's kitchen. chose ham & sausage arrabiata for baobei while i had my teriyaki salmon. i was already famished when baobei knocked off and so i asked nic to quickly serve my early dinz which was also my brunch. to my surprise, yes he didn't fail me. within 5-8 mins my food was served and i gobbled up like i haven't ate for 3 days. why 3 okay idk just saying. lol! baobei enjoyed his pasta too today, maybe he didn't like their signature pasta the other time. haha.
short ketchup and drink w Shaun before making our move. 

finally caught "step up all in" even tho it kinda disappoint me a little.. but their moves and choreography was awesome! enjoyed my movie, had too much laughters throughout as well. hehehe! went to meet tianshun and rachel for a very short while was supposedly goin out for a booze but cancelled as we were all tired and i was too hungry, again. yes i am always hungry now. :p winks*

Have I gained too much weight? :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment