Thursday, September 18, 2014

i only need positive vibes surrounding me.

actually there's so much to be happy about today. can't find an exact word to describe the joy in me. before sharing, i finally get my ass up, changed the sheets (afterall i haven't been changing for close to a month! OMGZ wor) vacuumed the whole house, washed the dishes (the chore i abhor most! but only for granny.) not only that, cleared all the junks in my room and also removed 20 over clothings from my wardrobe. some for youngersis and some for jolene. alright, get back on track. firstly, baobei surprised me by bringing jolene up to granny's place after he knocks off. did a lot of catch up and she decided to continue the conver over a hot pot of curry fish head and beerrrr. hehehe! been a decade since i last had fish head curry. 
subsequently it was a stroll at pasarmalam while sharing stories. too much captivating stories literally. apart from those, exchanging of audio notes with oh'mama was supa hilarious. lollllll.
Besides, baobei rejected OT just to keep me accompanied. he said after working hours are for me but he'll still be willing to do OT just to earn more money for me :) he seldom so sweet one hor! not like those whom sweet talk every single day yet doing otherwise behind their partners' back. but it's quite common for guys to cheat anyway, what've the world come to? sigh. 

well, baobei's momma packed samurai burger and finally shaker fries for me! :D wait, it's not the end yet, i finally received a message from my "LONG LOST FRIEND" yay! ready to tuck in now but not too sure if I'm able to do so, cos i am tooooooo overjoyed :D :D :D

just when i was about to sign off, baobei just sleeptalked. he have been sleep talking lately. few mins ago, he sudd said "没有办法要搭电梯" i asked him 搭电梯做什么? he said "娶新娘lor" 😂😂😂
 
Sillyyyyy fat! alright gonna wake early again tomorrow. time to sleeeep. weighing at 43kg now, the heaviest in my life. FML. guess there's more to gain :(

No comments:

Post a Comment