Wednesday, September 10, 2014

everything happens for a reason, everybody came into your life for a reason. either they are a blessing or a lesson.

saturdate with lanying @ causeway point. million thanks to her for traveling all the way to my convenience, getting me 2 dental mouth rinse and lunch was on her as well. did a short catchup while shopping in popular as i was picking the accessories & decos to prepare for zeh's big day. spent the next half of the day at home waiting for fat to come back & did the drawings. 



omg guess i haven't been practising art for years. my handwriting sucks so disappointed with myself haha

baobei went to meet up with the rest of the brothers for elson & joanna's big day. packed lunch back for me and had a short nap before preparing ourselves. so eggcited for 'em! i'am always full of emotional & thoughts whenever i attend wedding. the honor to be able to witness our friend's happiness and share their joy.  yet at the same time having mixed feelings because of numberous failed marriage as well. nevertheless. i hope they'll last for as long as they live. congratulations to the newly weds, officially mr & mrs oh. 

loving all of the bride's hairdo and her gowns, not forgetting the decorations and awesome photoshoot. makes me feel like having my own and wanting the same team of the people who worked for their beautiful shoots. aww!

you know i thought this was a very nice picture until jeff photobombed it. errrr! okay, anyway finally a picture with this lil family :) Anna's so lovable, I love kids when they are so naive & carefree, so innocent.... 

My girls. velle, eewin, and Valerie.

our first pic together, my 鱼儿 jingting.

Oh'mama was too cute that day. The moment she saw me she said, you wanna take picture with me? you look so much better now as compared to the past. muahaha :) been more than a year since we had such chat, my 亁妈! 

hehe and a shot with my baobei while waiting for zhiyi to be done before heading down.

long lost friend gena never fail to make jokes seem so much more funny. ketchup a lil as well, the wedding was filled with so much laughters. 

with the girls and the pretty bride :)

headed to 8 degree lounge right after the wedding then home. baobei made me cook cup noodles for him & knocked out right after supp.

No comments:

Post a Comment