Friday, September 26, 2014

想让我死的人 我也会拉你们一起陪葬

I know exactly how it feels to be betrayed yet being kept in the dark not knowing a single shit. i would've told you the truth if i were to be one of the few who knows what your partner did behind you if you are still a close friend of mine or if you did no harm towards me before. so for the rest, good luck. 

here's a close up of the 4 of us at the welcoming of nine emperors on tues :) Joanna, Me, Jolene and eewin. 

yesterday baobei's sis bought me a Mickey Minnie chocolate biscuits. So sweet of her right to always rmb I love snacks and tidbits.. it taste so much better than hello panda and the packaging too, looks so much cuter. well so it was shabu shabu for dinner with rachel, patricia, zeh and velle sissy :D had a good time! (except the part where my fatty rushes me)


HOME for beer with fat and zeh. it really aids for better sleep! :P

throwback.

defeat is never final. you can always begin again. the seeds of a bright future are often sown in the hearts of the fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment