Friday, September 19, 2014

我们总是习惯在别人身上寻找着答案

packing breakfast for granny and youngersis have became my daily routine. not forgetting Jolene and john too as baobei's fetching them to work every morning.. still trying to get used to wakin up at 7am everyday to have breakfast, and it's pretty easy for me if i practice on a daily basis so that i can start hunting for jobs and get used to healthy lifestyle. if you know me, you'll know im not a morning person, usually I'll just sleep till 自然醒. too spoilt. and i feel pretty useless too. right now my main problem is to convince my dear bf to allow me to start working because he prefers me to stay at home. he said it's guys' responsibility to bring $ home and i should just take care of the house chores. and that explains why my hands are turning rough and wrinkled :( 

so i did younger sis's nails with my own inspiration in the morning yesterday, the most fussy customer ever. LOL she claimed she's my guinea pig. hello, i think my standard is already acceptable okay. i believe everyone agrees with me.. 

it was a gluttons' day. and it's rare to find a friend whose willing to do every crazy stuffs together. crazy as in being spontaneous enough to agree with any impromptu decisions that i suggest. not the ones that are sick in mind. muahaha. as usual it was sushi feast with grace, on me! met up with eewin together just right after we had our brunch.. 

and gues what, despite feeling very bloated already, grace and i can still finish the whole plate of the signature noodles at 香港盛記甜品. OMG 

who say I'm not artistic enough? look whose talking sia eewin liu! hahaha. si fei zhu. what's up next? we 3 had mango pomelo sago for dessert. and too much of never endin laughters leads to tummy cramps. too fun yesterday I should say. and i love days like that! 

went to Eewin's place and here's a snapshot a candid one she took with the caption stating "tai tai in the house yo" I guess most of my friends envy me in a way that I don't have to work but still have $ to spend because my bf doesn't refrain me even tho i'am such a spendthrift. hehehe! helped her with the wrapping of gift while waiting for baobei to fetch me aft he knocks off. 

we're boozing like almost everyday.. too "addicted" to beer. hahaha. 

too tired that I actually fell asleep while baobei's driving home. and yay! samurai burg.. with my fav SHAKER FRIES AWW! 

okay, laugh at me plz!! it was my virgin try for cinnamon meltz. baobei quite like it but i find it too sweet. constantly reminding myself, no more sugar intake for meeee but this eewin never fail to encourage me to consume as much food as I can, bitchhhhhh. these pretty sums up my Thursday! :) 

 don't fucking understand what's on some retards' mind. they constantly give illogical and nonsensical ideas thinking it is okay! FYI NO IT IS NOT OKAY! your actions define your character & shows the interest you have for the people you call "friends" brainless moron! you can do whatever fuck you want cos honestly nobody gives a flying fuck. but as long as it concerns people whom i love, i won't keep quiet. i really don't like it when i have to say such nasty things to anyone whom i regard as friends but FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND?! plz PLZ don't make me flare. you wouldn't like it really. because i sure would feed you with a whole lot of venomous criticisms you asshole!

做人50/50就好不要太过分. 

No comments:

Post a Comment