Saturday, September 6, 2014

是什么让我遇见这样的你


alright so i spent my whole friday with dearest eewin from day till dawn. sigh diet plan failed and she's still being such a bitch by packing my fav kfc bbq cheesy meltz all the way to baobei's home. v sweet though but did it deliberately despite knowing that I am trying damn hard resisting. (but failed) blame no one but myself :( 

finally kicked aside the laziness in me and hands on. pink and glitz for this month. so unlike me! 

and tiffany blue with silver glitz for that biao kia eewin liu. 

baobei have already reached home after we're done with our stuffs. teckwhye for bak kut teh cos initial plan was to send her back. but the v kind and loving girl decided to accompany me wait while baobei did his reporting. hehehe!! after dinner was to jurong, went down to Jurong point specially for awfully chocolate but to my disappointment, my brownie was to no avail. grrrrr so upset! 

eewin wanted to get mini egg tarts and i couldn't resist the cuteness of all the mini tarts and so i got 4 curry puffs 1 tuna & 1 chicken puffs back for baobei. too cute! look below, they are so far as compared to my palm size la! 

companion of the day. went to visit chanelene for a short while and also to collect the wedd contract from ved. thanks so much finally met up w her as our time always clashes. 

cinnamon sugar pretzel have always been my first choice when it comes to auntie anne's. also got one for baobei to try :) 

mini curry samosa & fries with velle sissy. it was an overdue pic, 2 days ago did black & gold glitz gelish for her and spent half of the day tgt :) 

sambal chilli grill fish. so bloated from all the food intake :/ baobei and i sent sissy back at around evening before resuming his plans meeting his colleagues. he kept his promise by bringing me to fav cousin's place as i promised i would dye his hair for him. hope my fav likes it 

-- i can't and never will learn to bootlick or suck up to any single person. sorry but maybe I was born to be this blunt at times. and i don't look for benefits in friends too it's either we get along really well or we don't. that's it. i am not born to please anybody neither do your opinions matter to me. get this right

No comments:

Post a Comment