Monday, September 1, 2014

because i came back to life, for you

okay I've been partying too much lately. planet with grace & co but my sandals just have to be so cruel to me by snapping even after having a bad day. thought i could slightly enjoy myself already after getting them replaced from 7-11 but the next kind thing my eyes did to me was, getting infected.

 
thanks to the bloodshot condition i was forced to leave the club an hour after i reached. back to boyf's place to wait for him to be back before i can tuck myself in. i think we've only slept separately twice in this 7 months of r/s, yea so we're kinda used to having each other beside or back-to-back before turning in.. who knowsssss i fell asleep upon waiting waking up to mad bad cramps at 3am. argh! torturous time of the month again
my tidbits box, filled by my fatty and his sis.

Happy birthday my dear babyeeee. I wish all good things befall on you. Love love love. No need for mushy words anymore cos I've already did right? Muahz

Received a very random text from 鱼儿 jingting asking if I'm over at bf's place. we met up downstairs for a stick becos she got me some hersheys all the way back from china! heeeheeeez, why so sweeeet. everyone remembers me lovin hersheys. and the cutest part was that they comes in different packaging like the ones in s'pore. appreciates all the lil sweet gestures like that

Next, night time I received a call from Eldersis saying she's gotten garrett popcorns for me. Aww it's been a long time since I had it anyway. so much yayness. Gotta stop sugar intake for the time being :P because look! The bf brought me to greenwich V to get my craving satisfied. Salted butterscotch again from awfully choco. He he

No comments:

Post a Comment