Tuesday, September 23, 2014

be mindful of your actions. what you repeatedly do will eventually become who you are.

sushi for lunch with grace and maverick as usual. and while waiting i came across a hilarious scene. ha ha ha saw this boy in his sch uniform riding his bicycle when a flock of pigeons were blocking his way. didn't expected him to do the "wuff wuff" sound to chase them away. lolwtf! literally laughed out loud. 

got bored of my previous manicure, and so i decided to change it again but this time round i guess it's a wrong colour combination but too tired to change again. was already 7:30pm when im done with my nails baobei waited beside me till I'm done :) 

and as usual he have to bug me out for a "short" booze. went along with his decisions. picked tianshun and rachel before meeting kelvin and tengwei with his gf at Farmart. got home at only 1plus, after cleaning up, chatted with his mom till 4am while my fat is already snorin his way to dreamland already. so damn drained. 

hahaha two suaku! have anyone been through something like that? or isit only us. lol! 

mutton curry rice at amara hotel earlier this noon after interview. and yay i got the job. i hope im persistent and determined enough not to give up halfway.. and omfg my boss decided to bring me to seminar tomorrow which is my first day of work! already told him i don't like to socialize but he insisted but anyway it's only for a day so just hang on. i can do it! 

the first thing his sis questioned me when she saw me rushing to the bathroom to bathe was, "go where so early?" I said "interview lor" shocked, she said "Xiang finally let you go ah?" I told her "idc anymore I must go!" Hahaha 

THIS!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

right now i'am so drained i totally dont feel like speaking. idky but I've been pullin a long face after the welcoming ceremony of all the nine emperors. prolly too tired and knowing i have to wake up so early to squeeze in train tomorrow.. so dreadful but i really don't hav any more time to waste. i don't wanna still have nothing in my mid twenties. time waits for no man it's now or never.. 

gr8 day with jolene, oh'mama, oh'jiejie, eewin, joanna, and grace today and finally saw my dear yunhan! also bumped into chewping there :D and so after missing a year of this special ceremony last year, this time i brought baobei along but we went seperate ways as he went to help out the 4th sedan with raynard, weilong and jeff.. He looks so cute in the white uniform, haha. a pity i didn't had any chance to snap a pic of him. went back to granny's to take my blazer & dress. ready to charge tomorrow! All i need is a good bath & sleep rn. yawnz goodnight people! 


No comments:

Post a Comment