Tuesday, August 26, 2014

You had me at a point where I'd leave the entire world just to be by your side

hmmm last wednesday was an impromptu met up with grace, lanying and ved for lunch @ villa's kitchen.. had so much food i almost couldn't breathe because of my bloatin tummy! ichiban sushi right after villa's kitchen because of the troublesome grace. and you know it is still v hard for me to resist when a variety of sushis are just right in front of me. so despite of feeling v bloated already, i still had to order afew of my favourite jap cuisine like salmon, mentaiyaki sushi, chawanmushi etc. :( always saying diet but not determined enough.. 


you know you don't care what kind of beer as long as there's beer you'd still drink it when you can't sleep... fml 

Out of so many times i prepare breakfast for my fat boyf, this is the first compliment i got from him. usually i just have to keep pestering him with ques like nice anot? full anot? too salty? tasteless? but that fine morning, he came to the kitchen himself, & hugged me telling me it's v nice. hahaha! 再早起来也值得咯 :)

Seems like I'm having sushi almost everyday. yes with grace! ^^

Decided to trim my own fringe and yes back to bangs! because i feel my high forehead is making my face look so much like a fat and flat pancake. 

The boyf got a shock when he came back from work and there he went nagging & nagging about my hair. LOL! What's done cannot be undone my dear? met up with damien & shaobao @ teckwhye, had a quick bite before accompanying the fatty to his weekly report. 

Still the best bkt, to me.

Got a surprise wapp from Jolene asking me out to party! Of cos I didn't turned her down but also because I was supposed to meet grace for drinking sess initially so i joined the two groups together. went to meet 'em at planet. so familiar yet so strange. After planet was sonar to meet shir. chanced upon harold there and i had my v first cup of hard liquor after 1 or 2 years? Eew! aura next, the boyf sudd showed up with his grp of friends..... duhhhhhh. party girls went low low low muahaha

But first, let us take a wefie!

No comments:

Post a Comment