Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Remember you don't need a certain number of friends just a number of friends you can be certain of

finally a chance to feel the beat, the loud base of music! ^^ waited for my fatty to knock off before heading to tpy for some good food & beer. the rich tomyum soup served with generous portion of seafood was so goooood! headed down to aura to meet up with damien and kelvin while the rest of 'me join us aftermath. tianshun & rachel, jeffrey, Enoch & wife, shaobao, and nicholas. after 4 towers of beer, they decided to clubhop and so it was sonar then 1+1 next.. oh my gawd i can't believe how worn out i was when it's only like 2am in the night. accompanied them till 5am before rushing the boyf home. mad tired but it was a fun night 

Combo platter @ aura. plz excuse me my dear tummy cos I get really hungry easily lately. Sorry not sorry? :)

Rachel & I @ sonar 

this can be the best thing for a hungry woman after a tiring night & few hrs of sleep. hehehehe

Yesyes, im back to being a red monsterrr. it wasn't a harsh decision as ive thought abt dying my hair red for several months already. didn't chose the pinkish red that i tried the last time because i wanted something like a darker tone of red, was quite afraid that my hairstylist aunty didn't get what i meant but yes she did! very satisfied with my new colour. 


no no this ain't mutton masala. forgotten the name of it but it is some kind of diced mutton sauce that goes along with naan. so much better than mutton masala ^^ 

Throwbackkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment