Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Let's go through whatever together whenever wherever

Boyf and I. 

Requested for BK's breakfast but the boyf was too lazy to get his ass up from bed. Thanks zeh, she heard noises from our room so she tried her luck by knocking our door and yay! managed to wake bf to wash up & have breakfast together at woodlands centre's macdonald. when was the last time I had macs breakfast? can't remember.. 

headed to ubi before bugis street and yay I've got 4 new loots added to wardrobe. the floral romper's still my best buy though :P his granny's place for a short gathering with his cousins aunts and uncles. we drank till midnight before we could leave. a total of 25 bottles and 24 cans of beer. 
Lol I was just boredddd. 
And you know I must be out of my mind to change gelish every single week. Haha. Look at boyf's reaction 


brought his youngerbro along with us the whole of sunday. hougang to visit baby chloe and then packed food for granny. I was so damn fuckin moody the whole day idky :< went over to meet my fav for awhile before fetching his mom back from work. Beer & supp @ teckwhye but only got home like 3am becos of his bro. so worn out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment