Wednesday, August 6, 2014

该来的终究会来, 该走的也一定会离开


visited the dog farm few days ago @ pasir ris farmway. am already yearning for another puppy of my own. they are tooooooo cute to resist :') fat is still considering cos we dk if i will take good care of it and i am constantly changing where I sleep every 2-3days, always losing interest awhile after I've got what I want/like. :x
Look! Aren't they all lovable? Sho damn adorable! 
Been awhile since I woke up to prepare breakfast for fat and today, I decided to make mini pancakes with scramble eggs and milk for him :) also went to pack breakfast for granny when fat left for work. Back to sleep for 3 more hours before meeting lyp and Joey.
My love for pepper lunch never dies! Beef pepper rice with extra corns and additional cheese. Yummmmeh! ^^ 

Went to fetch boyf from work, and took a little time to meet Jolene as well. Fetched john Jolene and boyf back after they knocked off and I happen to chance upon xiyu. Good to catch up after so long even tho it's just for a short while :)


No comments:

Post a Comment