Sunday, August 17, 2014

如果没遇上那么多转弯怎么来到你身旁

哈咯大家我又回来了! 


headed str8 to his granny's place for their usual monthly gathering @ teckwhye. so it was beer and beer and more beeeeer. I like :D

huhu y'know i never get sick of Japanese food i can have 'em everyday for 3 meals man! and thankfully i finally found a friend who loves sushi as much as i do, graceeee! 

zeh prepared steamboat @ her place and i'am always touched becos she'll specially prepare another pot of non-veggies portion of food whenever/no matter what she cooks. v thoughtful.. sisters discussion for her wedd on 27th, so we're done with the games and forfeits, also the ingredients and needs to prepare on that very day. 

while discussing, my very cute de bf just have to do this lor. when he's just in the room... cos he's too bored and shy to blend in our conversations.. lol



have been changing and changing my gelish colours whenever i'am bored and sick of the old designs. tell me im ok plz 

the bomb from e&j :)


my seldom-so-sweet bf grabbed this for me when we were at dinner one fine night at fajar. i'am always so fated with my liling dabian. always always bumped into her de. really without even discussing 

ok im done with zeh's wedding contract but waiting for ved to print & pass it to me before I laminate it 

No comments:

Post a Comment