Thursday, June 26, 2014

没有什么永远, 没有什么很久, 找个借口, 谁都可以先走..

 hi readers, have all of you been doing good? back to bring you some peeks and as usual the whereabouts & what-happened-s. but before that, i have readers emailing me about the "un-clear" pictures as compared to the ones i shared few years back. only then i realized that i haven't been using a camera for quite a long period of time ever since my cousin spoilt my favourite samsung ST550. i remember having the habit of bringing it with me wherever i go so that i can take clearer, and nicer pictures to share. but i guess i'm just used to the convenience of taking photos with my phone that made me neglect the importance of the pictures resolutions. well, it's time to get a new one! am considering samsung NX mini, anyone of you have already got your own? need reviews! but i already have a camera at home which i have never once used because of the lousy resolutions. does anyone need one?? email me! :D cos its gonna rot in my wardrobe anyway if i don't give away..

back on track, so it was kiddy palace @ lot1 for last min gifts before attending weilong's babygirl's shower at his place. another chance to catch up with xiaohao baobei, jodi xiaomei and my dear grace! :D endless stories w/xh. i think we share almost everything. and then it was home aftermath. an impromptu visit from my sampat sissy velle reminiscing the good old days.






took a pic with the most important person in my life,
before heading out :) ai si ta le.

and a pic of me and fat @ lot1

i'am so used to life when fat's not working & would stick together 24/7 i felt so paralyzed on monday when he started his new job. granny prepared my lunch just on time when i woke up, but didn't had a single bite as i rushed down to meet eldersis after exchanging texts and lunch's on her, why not? :D settled our lunch @ sakae sushi before roaming around. so many pretty clothings caught my eye but sad to say i'm not obliged to get any as im not working :< so sad right?! can't remember when was the last time i enjoyed shopping & splurging like crazy. i spend money like a running tap, can't seem to kick off this bad habit at all. sighsie! fav meiji chocolates from eldersis while waiting for dad to pick us up. he then sent me back to granny's while the both of them headed home. thinking about it, it's been really really long since i went home. have been staying @ granny's since last year's august? and i am really too used to living with granny here, the kind of freedom and responsibility of granny even though i really miss dad and mum. don't have to do the laundries, the washing of dishes, the replenishing of necessities, the tidying of room/house, and the cooking when im at home. but it's a different situation staying @ granny's. would help to do some whenever i am not-so-lazy.. 

 met up with my dear eewin after so long, on tuesday together with lil jojo! he've grown up and also became so talkative and not so anti-social like the past. muahaha, think he resembles eewin more than his dad elson lor. v cute and disciplined i hope my child would be like him, in future, if i have any.. had a quick bite @ home before leaving as i was too famished. but again, dined @ sushi express together with the two of them @ westgate. it was also my first time there at the shopping mall as well as the restaurant. didn't like the way it is, @ sushi express and the most ridiculous part was that they don't serve soft drinks or any other, except tea. hot tea! omg, i can't live without gasy drinks a single day man! maybe its meant for people who wants to dine in fast & convenient, but definitely not for sushi lovers like me! :< went to meet momma for a short while & she got me my fav royce potechi chocolate! hehe, also one for youngersis and my fav cousin david! brought jojo to the playground @ the top level before heading to jem. and there goes my moneyyyyyyyyy. thanks to eewin liu! but i don't deny, i enjoyed myself that day with 'em, so much laughter and most of all, retail therapy! lucky fat left some money in my wallet :D and i just have to spend allllllllll, bringing an empty wallet home. LOL! not alot though, but i was supposed to scrimp & save rightttt afterall it's not easy for him at work. lol, idk and idc la i always do things my own way.. and i can't resist the temptation of the things i like, so too bad...

oh ya! i missed out a point. initially it was supposed to be joey meeting me for a meal & catch up but this bradyyy guy overslept & his phone went dead. find a better excuse okay joey lim! lol, deliberately made him guilty when he woke up, texting me, knew he was panic and remorseful abt it. muahahaha!


camwhored before leaving homeee.



while waiting for our KOI
he's such a lovely boy isn't he?


ignore my chubby face ive gained weight :(

@ the playground, together with eewin!

how it is @ sushi express. 



so photogenic when i just randomly turned to him
& snapped immed. ok ignore eewin's unglam face. 
i'am so sorry, i didn't did it on purpose. 
HAHA :P

my buys. happy with it especially the mesh top from h & m.

dirt cheap! H&M's rubberband.
one for sissy and one for me :D
as usual she'd snatched the majority preferred one.
yea, the one with stripes.

look at this.
so sad my cousin says im hard to handle (ok i know)
but he hurt meeeeeeeee okkkkkkkkkkkk.
kewt friends he has..

two candies from fat one fine day, forgotten when..

 something very eerie happened this morning i hope i can quickly get it off my mind even though it bothers me like all the way since that bad experience.. fuck my life, even till now i can't believe what've happened lor fuck! went to nap @ granny's place after waking fat up. and coincidentally, when i woke up, hungry, i received an app from weilun.w! so it was lunch w him @ lot1. too lazy and no need for make ups, so i prepared within half an hour at my fastest speeeeeed. dessert after a decade. the last time i had chendol was with bread, at the same place, and the same seats where weilun & i were, just now in the noon. so much mixed feelings :< how gr8 if he's still around.....

then this very annoying huy came back from work with
this champagne making me laugh when i don't even feeling like
smiling. muahaha!
kept repeating "baobei i buy champagne for u leh.
you like lychee right? i buy lychee champagne for you" 

when i was so confident it was his customer who gave it to him lor.
hahaha, its the thoughts that counts anyway.
at least he thought of me and what i like.

RAUGH OUT ROUDDDDDD!
came across this on facebook, and i think most of my friends
would agree and point fingers at me while looking at it.
especially liling, yunhan and joey lim! 
muahhahaha, im sorry. i didn't meant it everytime i do.......
i know all of you are magnanimous enough to forgive me right?
yes, i know. :P

it's gettin' common.

YA SO TRUE LORRRRR!

this is..
SO.........................
M - E !

hates people who don't admit or even feel a tad of remorse
despite knowing their mistakes and don't apologize at all!
scram plz -,- """""

H - A - H - A

No comments:

Post a Comment