Thursday, April 3, 2014

You cannot hang out with negative people and expect a positive life.


Image attached above was taken months ago before my flight from bkk to s'pore // Anyway, the main purpose of this blogpost is to bring y'all the overdue pictures that I have yet uploaded. 

It was wine alone @ home one fine friday night.

Come to think of it, its been quite awhile since I had surprises.
Guess who?

-----
---
--
-

The very thoughtful and cute dabian of mine, Liling :)
She never fails to top up eye lubricant for my
sensitive pair of eyes.
Aww, so much love!
And it feels good as well even tho I'am not really
a person who would look forward to surprises.
Still, very deeply appreciated.

On the 16th of March, momma's birthday!
Settled dinner @ Holland V' Crystal Jade.

Not just a mum, but a best friend, someone I can open up to.
She've seen me happy, she've seen me sad. She've seen me reasonable,
she've seen me mad. I may not always say this, but she's one of the most beloved.
She've never stopped trying her best to give me the things I ask for.
In every smile, every tear and every cheers, she was always there for me,
supporting me, providing me with all the energy I needed in order to stand
in the game called life, which was also what she gave me 22 years back.
No doubts, as I count my blessings, she's the first few included.
I wanna thank her for the differences she made in my life.
No matter how hard I try or what I do,
I will never be able to show her enough how much I appreciate 
everything she've done for me.
And also, I'am grateful she did not give up on me when everyone
walks out during the toughest time.\\ 
Happy belated birthday, momma!


Caught granny sitting like a boss
& shared among the cousins. Heihei




(THIS!!!)

Haha, I find this picture super kewt.




dear fat.

Look at the good thing fat did to me in the midst of his sleep.
:< UBER SAD, MY LONG TOE NAIL CHIPPED


Say something, I'am feeling kind of worn out already. So let the pictures do the talking alright? My bed is calling for me ~

Forgotten the date;
So it was pepperlunch with joey(again) and weilun.

Damien's unfortunate day.

BOON LAY NASI LEMAK 
again :)
Fat and me.

Yummeh! This tastes exactly like the one @ teckwhye.
Never gets sick of this.


MUAHAHHA. THIS IS FUNNY!

Turn my life around.










And then it was dinner with John and fat @ Farmart but we ended ourselves up @ 216.



One fine day when fat brought me out
for japanese cuisine.






#OOTD

YES PLEASE GUYS.



My recent craving...

Yumz

Omg, the first thing I didn't after alighting from the cab, MY FRIEND shirley also go buy cb.

Movie with Zhiyi and John. We had too much laughters,
only got home by 3+/-

Project Hashima
( thai+)



3 new security guards @ Northpoint ATM.


The very fame guys! :>

I think this picture looks abit too dark, anyway it was my OOTD


My fav 
My favourite cousin brought me there 
for the famous bkt and Pig organ soup.

Yawns, my eyes are dropping! G o o d n i g h t and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment