Thursday, April 3, 2014

Too shy to ask, too proud to lose. But sooner or later I gotta choose.


Hello people, I'am back again after a day, surprise? Since I'am free now, shall keep thid site alive ^^ Okay lah, the main motive is supposedly "lending" warmth from the lappy as I'am freezing here in my room. And so, blogging with the lappy placed on my tummy :> Anyway, did I mentioned that Momma's out of town over the weekend? Yea, but she's back from Thailand together with Aunt & Uncle.. Actually I didn't expect her to bring anything back at all as the place they went was far more different than bangkok. I've never been there though, chiangrai. But it made me smile when I got to know she bought a new pumps for me and of course, my supermomma stocked up 3-4 months worth of shampoos & conditioners for me. Oh ya, not leaving out my facial foam. Hiak!

Here... I thought it would be better to keep all my readers updated here in my blog as I seldom frequent twitter these days :> Also one of the reason was every single time I scrolls through my timeline, basically it's flooded by retweets* only. Of course, for people like me, I won't be interested at all. 

A piece filled with messages I failed to convey
to breaddddddd :<

It's our 2nd month!
Thanks for being there, allowing me to rely on you SO MUCH.

So my very silly fat trying to be sweet by keeping this $50 note
in my wallet in discreet. But I got to admit, yes it did brought a smile to my face.
And just yesterday, he've already gave me $150.. 

So, is it true it doesn't matter how much your partner earns
so long he dotes on you and is willing to spend on you......

Well okay, what's for yesterday? Erm the usual routine of fat packing breakfast back when he's back from work :> Let him rest for an hour before fetching cousins to Jln Besar to collect their LED lights for their new nest. OH ya, Ved came along with us as well. I so wanna thank her lah! She got me 6 pairs of lens & all of the designs were more than just "Acceptable" Hehe, she even got the exact pink floral lens that I used to wear & liked, alot! Aww :D

Well after the collection of lights, made fat alight us @ Bugis for a short while.
AND YES, I NEVER ONCE MISSED MY FAV FRIED GOLDEN MUSHROOMS 
whenever I visit bugis. There weren't enought time for us to shop at all
as fat got to send cousins back before rushing to work. So I quickly grab a
black berms for him & go~



Say hi to shortie Vedelene!


Agreed to accompany fat to 143 to look for his mum for a quick drink and short catch up as he haven't been going home for more than a week? Muahaha, you people must be thinking that I don't allow him to go home right? Nah, he's my superglue. 24/7 must be together sia! Lol...
Yes yes yes, I've gained weight recently & also have been suffering from insomnia almost every night and this problem actually gets on my nerve every single
night. Prolly because I'am afraid of the silence at night I guess?
Because thats also the only time when
we, humans, tend to think too much
& then got emotion-fucked. 

BIG BIG SIGH!

But yesterday was easy as I've got Jingting, I call her the "yu-er" 
to apps with, she then started using audio note
and I only realized we actually spent 2 whole hours
exchanging audio notes, and also
some sort of spilling our hearts out
when it comes to the topic "work" 
Life is already unfair, what do you expect from the society?

No comments:

Post a Comment