Monday, April 7, 2014

There are some friends I'm glad we've distanced...

Say something, I felt so much like countering back to whatever this particular person commented about how she's being treated by friends.. Well sometimes people just got to practice self-awareness before even commenting, blaming or hurling accusation at others instead of admitting their own mistakes. I mean, look into your own personality/character/bad habits if you even think you are fit to put blames . And before that, don't even point fingers, at all. Yes, if you possessed a good character, and do your part as a friend, uses genuine heart all along, nobody would even have any excuses to talk about you, leave alone mistreating or making use of you. Only actions prove, my dear cos words meant nothing at all... Personally I'am clearly aware that nobody is perfect, I myself do have my flaws too. But, I treat people the way they treat me. So long as you don't harm or deliberately find faults with me, I can be the best of me.

But there's also something I have to clearly declare, and that's nothing but fake friends. Those whose constantly smiling yet holding onto knives at the back. And also I loathe people who tries to ill-speak me just to find topics to discuss when he/she have nothing better to do. Those that talk just for the sake of talking, or rather the ones who loves playing the role of angel. OH SO TURN OFF YOU KNOW?

Keep in mind, the first time you abused the advantage of my kindness, I won't be as nice the next time. It doesn't mean that I'am unaware of what's happening just because I keep quiet. You are the real fool if you think you can get away from your conscience. The way people treats you reflects on the treatment they receive from you, am I right to say this or not? Thats why there's this saying " You reap what you sow " How great you appear to be is what you choose to show, we never know what's inside of you. Think twice before speaking, and never ever underestimate anyone's ability to know when you gossips behind any particular person. Because you know, the world is small. What goes around comes around..

Ever once reflect why do most of your friends treat you negatively? Ever thought the actual problem lies on you yourself or every single one of them? Why would anyone harm you if you're truly a good and true friend? You can be good and generous for 10 years but just 1 mistake you make, the friendship's gone in a minute. Some people forgive, but never forget. Remember that.. If you repent, kick away the bad habit of behaving differenly when you're with different cliques, you'll realized you'll be blessed with so much more friends who truly cares and love you for who you are. It's always learning from the hard way!

Anyway, the "number" of friends doesn't really matter to me anymore as I grow. It's the TRUE ones that have already regard you as their family, that matters. The ones who really care & hold no motives/harms are the ones you can sacrifice and depend on, you know who your friends are and whose not when you're at your most difficult point. Open your eyes big, don't judge too quickly. You don't have to be good enough for everybody, just the ones whose worth your genuine heart. Never forget the ones who tried their best to be there for you when nobody was, the ones who stood for you even knowing you were wrong, the ones who cared more than just a friend. Be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment