Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The road can be a little rough sometimes..


I know, I know.. I'm always updating my blog at unearthly hour. That's really bad but because I suffer from insomnia almost every single night and while I'm waiting for Super Idol 8 to load, I shall upload some peektures to share with you people :> Hmm, this is crazy can any of you imagine me purchasing lives by itunes account for Farm Heroes Saga?! I am never a game type and I can't actually believe I really did that as I can't bother to wait for my facebook friends to send me lives and also believe that most of them have already slept by such timing. Muahaha. I'm sure they find me such a pain in the ass because I practically spammed their whole facebook with requests like they owe me something, like i won't give up if they don't. HA HA HA :P I have always hated game requests prompt by facebook but my facebook friends just won't get the idea into their mind, so people it's revenge time! HOHOHO.

Well, Fat haven't been going to work for the past few days as the vehicle is still under maintenance. So, he received a call from his boss asking him to collect another vehicle from one of the rental shops @ Balestier. Uncle was kind enough to send both of us there as he was also leaving for work. Then the worst scenario that I hoped won't happened actually took place. It was another wasted trip, this company is just so unorganized and have been giving fat a lot of problems. Even though they aren't big problems but small problems add up to a whole lot y'know? I hate the fact that he's too easy-going. Thats the reason why people take him for granted or even shit on him! T s k* Glad the boss was understanding and fair enough to allow him to claim the transport fees (they are supposed to do so! why? because they did not check whether the vehicle was appropriate enough & made us travel from home to balestier, balestier back home and worse, fat got to wake up very early tomorrow to collect a new replaced vehicle @ the same place.) VHAT DHA FUCK RIGHT?! Roll eyes* 


Edited version when I can't sleep last night.

Dad would always update me about what's happening @ home.
And look! Baby's new clothes eldersis bought from Taiwan!
Kewt.



Got the chance to have my favourite waffle from Prima Deli all thanks to Vedelene! Also, it's been a while since I last had Bengawan Solo's marble cake, and I had it too thanks to Aunt Sally ^^ Momma came to granny's place with new ear studs for me from Lovisa too. Awww.. I never get sick of collecting accessories from there to be frank :) And prepared porridge for us for sup! Yumz.

Here it is, if you realized there's different 
designs, thats because I've put on the new
ones and replaced them. Hee!

Blings x black x rose x cross.

And lately I've been thinking if I should still continue blogging or close this webpage down? But every single post holds different and priceless memories. Kind of unbearable but yet still doubting if I will continue keeping it alive as compared to the past.. As we grow, we got lesser to voice out yes no? Maybe for me because sometimes some things are better left unsaid, understood, keep it inside and shut. Unless it is necessary la.. 

Quote of the day: People leaves eventually when you are no longer beneficial to them.
This is just how realistic the world revolves now. The sad and ugly truth about human.

No comments:

Post a Comment