Saturday, April 19, 2014

Something I learnt about people. If they do it once they will do it again..

 It've been a routine to me following fat to work every evening, and then he'll bring me to Jalan Kayu for my prata.. Realized I haven't been snapping a lot of pics of myself lately, so cam-whored while waiting for fat to collect some documents.. Also there's indeed a huge change as I grow, no matter which angle, every single ones seemed wrong. I thought it was me who overthinks, but yes! How could I not realized such big difference about myself right? I mean, I'm the person seeing me everyday every min every sec. I don't remember having any hard time grabbing the RIGHT angle before I finally snap and every #SELFIE looks so fine in the past, yet.. things gradually changed. I even find it hard to actually smile to the camera or I'll prolly try to avoid half of my own face, it used to be snap snap snap till it goes uncountable like 30 or more but it's a different thing now. You can say, I only snap less than 5 pictures and I'll choose the most acceptable ones from there. Sometimes I even have to discard every single picture because of self-dissatisfaction.. Or is it that the standards have increased, like I expect myself to be better than this / that ? No idea.. Kind of really envy those youthful days that've gone to waste. But no, I've learnt alot and also been through so much, met so many people, and yes at that point of time those "life" were what I "wanted" So yup, no regrets just lessons learnt..

^^
Alright, here you go.. to some #SELFIE of me in bare face.
Getting lazier each day sometimes I don't even bother
about wearing my lens... D U H .




Fat brought me to Upp Thomson to satisfy my strong craving for Salted Caramel ice-cream. Yet I decided to give it a missed after having the WORST bom prata ever. Eew! The thought of it makes me feel like puking, both of us didn't finish that pathetic piece of our prata. It looks appealing when served but SUCKS ont he second and third bite.
You won't wanna continue having the fourth. Gawd!

So my superwoman called complaining this lil cheeky devil
refused to take afternoon naps. 
Hehe, she's so adorable don't she?

A . N . D 
Yes, in the late night I received an apps from Xiaohao baobei bringing a piece of good news which is, Yolanda's smooth delivery of their baby girl.
Aww, so wanna fly to the hosp to hold this small lil miracle..
Congrats to both as they enters parenthood.
It's gonna be tough.
Goodluck!
Muahahaha.

Noble mom. (every mom is.)

HAPPY EASTER, It's holy friday! Supposed to meet up with my 2 dear girls Liling dabian and Yunhan baby but as usual I was too lazy to do so :< They know me so well to have already expected this, the day before while we were having group chats. Muahaha! Whoops :x Also, didn't went to the hosp. But shall do so tomorrow with fat :> Still, he keeps me updated. They're like having PARTY yes no ? Lol...




Pardon this arrogant and not so like-able picture. Wasn't in the right mood so I Was like taking a pic for the sake of taking, for the sake of blogging. HAHA. Alright, wassup? It was my first experience at Max Brenner @ Vivocity #01-116, If you're wondering what it is, scroll down. A chocolate bar with so many varieties to choose from. Recommended for chocolate & pastries lovers. Affordable but would advised to visit the one at Esplanade for MORE choices ^^ 






Chocolate fondue with market fruits, fluffy chocolate sponge cake
 and marshmellows served with your own grill & 3 different types of dips!
We had creamy pure chocolate sauce, caramel dip and lastly
dark chocolate melts. (from left to right)

I'am never a Dark chocolate person when it comes to "chocolates"
It's either milk chocolate or NO chocolates.
NO white chocolates as well.
BUT, this time round I chose to dip dark chocolate melts.
It brings a better taste of combination or if I'd chosen milk choco,
it would definitely be too sweet.

THIS!!
Chocolate Chunks Pizza.
Max's double chocolate melting chunks and a choice of crunchy hazelnut bits,
bananas, peanut butter or roasted marshmellows.
Half - $10.50 (two pieces)
Full - $19.50 (4 pieces which makes a whole pizza)
* For your info, you are only opened to 1 choice if you're looking at this. They only serve roasted marshmellows the one located at Vivocity. So if you'd like to try crunchy hazelnut bits, bananas, or peanut butter, you'll have to visit the one @ Esplanade. 

Did not even managed to finish my piece of pizza.
It is really HUGE. and it's good la.
Just that I started indulging too much when the fondue
was served.. TOO EGGCITED.
And it leads to that "disgusting" feel after consuming too much 
of SUGAR* Muahaha. 

Visit http://maxbrenner.com 
for menu before deciding your trip!
I hope I did shared something good :D 

Had my supp McWings that youngersis packed. Fat is asleep already as he's working tomorrow. No, it's later on I should say. The time shows 4:15am now. 
OH MY GAWD, time for me to sleep toooooo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment