Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Love me for a reason, Let the reason be love.


Okay, what's for today? Before I start, I should really praise my fat and let the world knows how sweet this man can be, even though he's really loathsome in the beginning (i thought) but after getting to know him better, he's actually really thoughtful and sweet. I find him most attractive when he never once failed to keep granny accompanied even when he's tired after work & when youngersis & i are both sleeping or busy with our own stuffs. He never says "no" to the things I ask for. Or maybe you can say, I'm easily-contented :> Well, ONLY AT TIMES, i must emphasize. Grins ^^ So what he'll do is, getting up early for work no matter how fatigue he is from the very eventful & tiring day before the next working day.. And then coming back with breakfast & always trying new ways (soft ones) to wake me up for breakfast to prevent himself from getting scoldings from the very fussy me.. He'll always make sure granny have her 3 meals filled or if she needs/wants anything else. Aww. You can see from those small lil gestures of him, he's not trying to put up a show or entertain granny..... Okay, don't wanna pour too much of kind words on him or he'll be so arrogant! Up next..

Well, I'm sure I trained my patience really well last night & today because
I'am finally done with my new updated version. SIGH!
Still missing how the jailbroken ibaby works except that there's
quite a number of apps I was unable to download.

(WHAT TO DO? NO CHOICE LOR!)
The very careless me only managed to successfully backup and restore my contacts.
Other than that, everything's gone. But I did my part to jot down
every single apps & the titles of songs I have in my phone previously :)

Spent quite some time doing the backup of my phone thinking
I'll be able to restore and re-backup after I'm done with updating of IOS7. 
Yet dumb enough to not realized that the device would
automatically shut down if I were to restore the phone. 
And I was using HOTSPOT, dumb fuck!
Everything went missing, all the notes, the bookmarks in safari,
the whatsapp chats, the messages, the images that were so important.
Well, maybe it's meant to be cleared..
At least my phone feels clean and fresh now.

BUT!
I've got some problems with IOS7.
Still struggling trying to get used to the new functions
and how it works. It's awful really!








LOOK WHO'S HERE? Joey, the pubor!
Supposed to meet her at Jurong point as I was craving for Awfully Chocolate's butterscotch
brownie but fat was too tired to leave home, so I had to ask her over before 
we proceed with our plans. The very kind and patient girl actually waited for me
while I got my hair fixed @ Hair Artz Studio.. Then it was dinner @ 302 aftermath. 
Blessed enough to also have my fav cousin here with me at granny's place 
cycling all the way from woodlands. Muahaha, good stamina!

My annoying fat.




Been some time since I last enjoyed* camwhoring.
The credits all goes to the fats on my cheek.
So saddening!

I WANT A JOB. I NEED A JOB. IT'S GETTING TOO BORED
AT HOME :<

Last but not least, my dear bro you're never forgotten on every April's fool.
The most special birth-date I ever came across.
Even tho' you might be far, but I know your heart is still near.
I'll see you real soon I hope.
Meanwhile, hope you're doing good and healthy,
no doubts, you're always in my prayers.
God bless..

Here, some words I failed to get to you..
My older brother, you always made me feel like a princess, you gave me everything I needed & more than I deserved. You could always make me smile effortlessly. One look at your face was enough to give me strength to last the day, even when things were cascading hellwards.. You got so mad at people who treated me inappropriately, sometimes it would even led you to unnecessary troubles, I felt sorry but it felt as good to know someone is always there to fight for me no matter right or wrong. Now all there's left for me to remember, was that last laugh we had together.. Happy blessed birthday dear brother, I'll see you soon. So much misses!

Ps: Stay tuned and keep yourself updated by refreshing birds-flownaway.blogspot.com
for the upcoming collection! Do spread and share around! Thank you v much!

No comments:

Post a Comment