Sunday, April 6, 2014

I've learnt not to let small things break my happiness


I got so pissed off with fat yesterday, handling two jobs when he obviously did not have sufficient sleep at all.. Bought me breakfast after the first job & left right after, for his second job.. Worried sick, don't know if he's able to even concentrate on driving.. Moreover the weather isn't really good recently, afraid he'll doze off if unfortunately met  with busy traffic. But didn't bother to check on him at all given my stubborn character. People who knows me, knows.. I will never initiate any conversation after any tiffs. 

Had a really bad day feeling so angry to the extend I didn't felt like seeing his face at all yet he's smart enough to ask John to call me & arranged dinner. T S K! This time round, Alicia called at the right time, so it's facetime with my baobei Estee! Hehe, she've grown so much and also understands most of the things that we say.. Of course simple ones lah. Only to realize that I haven't been visiting her for so long. Aww...

Look how adorable and sweet-loving this sweetheart is. 

ESTEE. LIKE A BOSS!

He came back late at around 9pm when usually it's 7pm.. But with my waffle, and I didn't bear to nag or argue over such trivial matter. I understand his stand, wanting to earn extra moolahs but not in the wrong way right? Tsk. Well, went along with him to fetch John & off we went to Farmart while waiting for Zy and Jingting to reach. They took such a long time that led to me venting anger again.. Poor fat, I've been throwing tantrums but he knows I hate "waiting" most and I've been waiting the whole of yesterday! Started digging in & I thought the later part of the day was good already with lots of laughters brought by the cliques. Yet his vehicle had to fail us halfway through our journey back to his place. OH MY GAWD! A sigh of relief we've already almost reached his place when it broke down. Wanted to get my nails done and I've been missing all the different & unique nails Cindy ahzeh always did but also, understand she's been busy shifting to her new nest so didn't wanted to cause any disturbance.. My nails look so naked and ugly now and I feel weird. ALSO all the 5 fingers on my left hand are SHORT while the rest on the right are long enough to do pretty designs :< SIGH!

Here it is, my new lens. 
Thank you Vedelene! 
You guys know, I have really sensitive eyes, so I have to
frequently change them. Sometimes I even change once
every 2 week. T S K! Anyone going bkk still? Hmmm..
OR if any of you knows of any reliable blogshops selling lens
do leave me an email at anqi--@hotmail.com 
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

The annoying man..

No comments:

Post a Comment