Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's not easy for me to constantly keep up with everything that's changing around me..


Hey babies, how are my loyals doing? Well I'am only here to share with you
a few pictures only. Some of the quotes that I came across
in my timeline & then decided to type it out 
& edit some parts myself. But before that, I would like to share 
a very sweet image that I finally received from velle sissy.
Was waiting to hear from her and it feels like a decade already.
Lol ok exaggerate. I feel so appreciated but i can relate
SO MUCH.

Yes glad she knows I'm still there for her.


An edited banner version of fat n me ^^




 What I don't understand is, why society's standards are so high.
(or should i say, the living standards in singapore)
Why are they so hard to meet.
And why we have to conform into such characters.
No matter what society we're part of,
We never seem to be good enough.
But we still can make it.
(if it means, self console)
If we're not perfect
Or we're not the most well-rounded.
As long as we give our all to our passion
and never give up,
We will reach our dreams.
(i have a question now, but how long? time matters!)

The strange connection between momma and me.
I didn't even show a single leads of how sucky I'am feeling and yet,
she just sees through me. 

It was so coincidentally that I was craving for her sesame chicken vermicelli.
That was when I held my phone wanting to give her a call
Just at that moment, I received hers, first.
Asking if I want her to cook vermicelli, 
WHY OF ALL FOOD,
SHE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT I WAS CRAVING FOR?
Was it coincidence or what?
OH MY GAWD.
My mom feels like some superwoman with
super powers! Aww. 

And yes she came over last night, as usual stocked up my necessities
and this time round with kinder chocolates too!
And mine, just ran out. Too blessed.
Then cleaned up the house before
she cooked for me. Talked for a lil while.
And yes, I received that message from her.
As attached above.

No comments:

Post a Comment