Sunday, April 13, 2014

I don't know how to deal with how I'am feeling anymore

 Recently I've been so into Farm Heroes Saga that I neglect almost every social platforms of mine even twitter.. Also I just realized "Bom Prata" can be so delicious that I don't get sick of it even though I have it almost every single day. Muahaha, Prata lovers can try if interested. It's really nice, to me, really. Yesterday, you can say, was the happiest day with fat ever since the first day I got attached to him, hehehe!


Alright, so it was an impromptu chillax session with xiaohao baobei, yolanda, ben, weekian, weekhong, patrick and weilong @ 678. I'am only holding onto my phone trying to pass level 80 of FHS while the guys drink. But still failed. So fed up with my phone Idk why I keep encountering problems linking FHS to my Fb and that leads to shortage of lives cos its either friends don't receives my request for lives or I don't receive theirs. TSK! MADNESS. Muahaha, ok pardon me i am really too addicted to it.
Fat made me so pissed that day, he didn't tamed me when I 
shouted over the phone and hang up. 
But sent this image to me an hour later. ^^
So silly, I can't get mad at him for long...

And many thanks to Eldersis for getting this for fat.

Look where fat keeps the cough syrup out of my sight & reach!
GRRR. I had a really hard time searching for it. 
Usually need it to aid me to sleep whenever I experience insomnia
:<

M Y F A T L O V E

No comments:

Post a Comment