Sunday, April 6, 2014

How many times have we traveled down that road and yet we still fail to see the end of it

Hi everybirdie, it's 6am in the morning & I'm still wide awake prolly cos I napped too much. Well, the early part of the day suckz so much! We were sleeping when suddenly I felt fat jumping out of bed rushing to the living room, only to realize granny haven't been feeling well and was dizzy since she woke up in the morning & those symptoms led to a slight fall. I was mad panic, slowly helped her up and it fucking hurts me to see her sitting on the floor I can't imagine if she were to face any further serious fall in future when nobody's there to take care of her. I really feel so useless at times not being able to keep her accompanied in the morning as usually I'll be sleeping. And what if she fell & I am too deep in sleep to even notice? I've considered all these yet still couldn't adjust the screwd body clock of mine. Lucky she only hurt her backside today but I'm getting more and more worry as days pass. Her right leg have been giving her problem since years and now worsen till the extend that sometimes she'll even have difficulties walking short distances. Also she's so stubborn to avoid leaving home to the market alone whenever we're sleeping. SIGH!

Thankful fat was alert enough, he always do, when it comes to granny :') Couldn't control my emotions seeing granny's health deteriorating day by day, I was so lost at that point of time when I felt her hands so cold while helping her up with a very pale look. I am worried, I am sad, I am fucking scared and I don't know what the fuck I should do. Informed mum & aunt immed & broke down into tears. I hate to see granny so weak I know she've been feeling inferior as her memory gradually fail as she age..

Made her rest as she refused to follow me to the hospital. I really wanted and hoped she do a thorough check-up @ the hospital :< Went down to get her panadol while fat took care of her at home. Cooked porridge for her as she didn't had her lunch due to the lost of appetite caused by dizziness..  Glad she felt slightly better after eating, even the slightest change meant A LOT to me! Tried to do whatever I could even tho' I'm feeling really bad inside. Waited for uncle to go get his taxi, cousin daryil managed to convince her to do a rough check up, so youngersis, fat and me brought her to the nearest clinic which is the 24 hr clinic @ cck. Did her blood test, sugar test & some routine checks so relieved everything was normal except that she looks abit dehydrated & needs to drink plenty of water as instructed by the doctor. It could be lack of sugar intake that causes the giddiness, it could also be the food she had for breakfast that's too oily.. Doc prescribed medication for her dizziness & also advised to keep her monitored to prevent her from falling again. Youngersis then brought her home while fat and I packed her dinner. Oh my~ I kept my sincerest prayer in heart willing to exchange my health or afew years of life for granny's health, really. I mean it really :(


THE MOODLESS

Glad to have him..

After dinner, both fat and i fell asleep until youngersis woke us up 2 hours later. Prepared ourselves & brought granny over to Somerset Residence @ 51 Bencoolen Street as it's cousin Daryil's birthday! Good to see granny feeling better even though she still felt a little bit of dizziness.. Here it is, peektures!




Favourite cousin heating the spaghetti
but it was cousin Daryil and cousin in law Hasnie who
cooked 'em. (the spaghetti, bolognese sauce & mashed potato)

YUMMY! ^>^
Love the mashed potato and the combination of cheese flakes in the spag.







Finally the cousins & adults gathered after so long..
We used to frequently arrange gathering session
either at granny's place, chalets or apartments.

Anyway, I prefer Somerset Grand Cairnhill @ Heeren, so much spacious 
and convenient. But this apartment's so much better than the
one we went on 2012's christmas, the ascott @ raffles.
Too squeezy and crowded. Muahaha!
Doesn't matter, so long as we gather & have fun.



THE MOST IMPORTANT.


Wore my new lens today, how do you like the hearts in my eyes :)
Credits to Ved.

YES VERY FAT. HAHA!



Fav aunt was drunk, and poor fat got to keep her accompanied
by listening to her "grandmother stories" 
MUAHAAHAHA

Ending my post with this sweetie's picture! :> Good day everybody 
& MAY GOD BLESS GRANNY WITH A SPEEDY RECOVERY
NOTHING SERIOUS PLEASE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment